PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports Writer Argues That Steelers Tomlin Is Coach Of The Year So Far

polamalubeast
10-23-2015, 11:23 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/10/fox-sports-writer-argues-that-steelers-tomlin-is-coach-of-the-year-so-far/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

tube517
10-23-2015, 11:40 AM
Too early.

TeeTee
10-23-2015, 11:54 AM
He's bonkers. We lost to the Ravens....and the way we lost?

Coach of the year my ping pong.

Coach Belichick and Rivera would definitely lead over Cool Shades, not even close.

SteelMayhem72
10-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Tomlin is not a good coach he just has good coaches around him. Somebody must have drank the bong water.

zulater
10-23-2015, 12:04 PM

Coach Belichick and Rivera would definitely lead over Cool Shades, not even close.

He lost one game when he didn't have LeVeon Bell or Martavis Bryant to what's generally acknowledged as the best team in then league, they playing with particular attitude because of the "deflategate" fiasco.

The other game he lost primarily because of an erratic kicker.

Damn right he's in the conversation to this point of the year.

polamalubeast
10-23-2015, 12:04 PM

This is sure that Tomlin is not the coach of the year, but the Steelers are 4-2 without Pouncey, Ben for 3 games, Bell for 2 games,Bryant for five games, etc ....

And not forget that our kicker cost the game against the Ravens....

Drazo85
10-23-2015, 12:09 PM

Im done with this Belichik shit. I dont know who you are, but from now on you are on my ignore list.

fansince'76
10-23-2015, 12:20 PM
He lost one game when he didn't have LeVeon Bell or Martavis Bryant to what's generally acknowledged as the best team in then league, they playing with particular attitude because of the "deflategate" fiasco.

Not to mention fucked up headsets for the entire first half because the "world champs" decided to cheat again. How many headset "problems" have been reported since opening night? I mean, since it happens everywhere and is so pervasive and all? Yeah, that's what I thought. :coffee:

teegre
10-23-2015, 12:33 PM
he way we lost?

Two missed FGs... :huh:

TeeTee
10-23-2015, 12:33 PM
This is sure that Tomlin is not the coach of the year, but the Steelers are 4-2 without Pouncey, Ben for 3 games, Bell for 2 games,Bryant for five games, etc ....

Let's also not forget his brilliant play calling down the stretch of that game.

teegre
10-23-2015, 12:36 PM

This...

- - - Updated - - -

...and this...

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention fucked up headsets for the entire first half because the "world champs" decided to cheat again. How many headset "problems" have been reported since opening night? I mean, since it happens everywhere and is so pervasive and all? Yeah, that's what I thought. :coffee:

...this, too...

tube517
10-23-2015, 12:39 PM

:yawn:

polamalubeast
10-23-2015, 12:42 PM
Let's also not forget his brilliant play calling down the stretch of that game.

This is the reason why that Tomlin is not the favorite for the coach of the year right now.

But you could never predict that the Steelers would have been 4-2 with so many injuries and suspension in the most important players in the team and also one of his lost were because of our kicker and the other lost was against the best team in the NFL.

86WARD
10-23-2015, 03:25 PM

I agree. I also agree it's too early, but if they win Sunday and they go to 5-2 with Ben returning...he's waaaaay into the conversation. No coach has done as good a job with the injuries and suspensions that Tomlin has had to deal with.

SteelMayhem72
10-23-2015, 03:32 PM
Im done with this Belichik shit. I dont know who you are, but from now on you are on my ignore list.
Dude let people voice their opinion, hell some of my comments are not popular but that is what this site is about,opinions.

tube517
10-23-2015, 03:34 PM
Dude let people voice their opinion, hell some of my comments are not popular but that is what this site is about,opinions.

True, but I've never seen you declare your love for Bellicheat like some others.

Steelman
10-23-2015, 04:10 PM
Zu, did you write this article? :chuckle:

SteelMayhem72
10-23-2015, 06:57 PM
True, but I've never seen you declare your love for Bellicheat like some others.
I dont think they are declaring their love, ive said worse things...lol

zulater
10-23-2015, 07:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5KyLzFdgI

Patriot fan pledge of allegiance. :heh:

vasteeler
10-23-2015, 07:10 PM

we lost because of two missed field goals

smokin3000gt
10-23-2015, 09:20 PM

There is a big difference between having an opinion and puking out the same opinion ad nauseam.

hawaiiansteeler
10-23-2015, 09:55 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgcOSemIUAAa_VV.jpg