PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Injury Report: Ryan Shazier, Ben Roethlisberger, Will Allen Ruled Out On Friday

Shoes
10-16-2015, 02:36 PM
No surprises here. Cortez Allen gave up knitting and is now fabricating "will work for food.... God Bless" signs.

The Pittsburgh Steelers final injury report for Week 6 has now been released and it once again includes linebacker Ryan Shazier (shoulder) being listed as out.
Shazier hasn’t played since Week 2 when he registered a career-high 15 total tackles against the San Francisco 49ers.
Safety Will Allen (ankle) will also miss Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals as the left ankle injury that he suffered Monday night has prevented him from practicing this week. Will Allen out, Robert Golden is expected to start in his place.
Cornerback Cortez Allen (knee) and linebacker Jarvis Jones (hip) both ended the week listed as questionable. Cortez Allen hasn’t played since Week 1 so odds are good that he’ll miss Sunday’s game.
The Friday injury report does include two new names on it as nose tackle Daniel McCullers and linebacker James Harrison were both added as probable. McCullers hasn’t played since Week 2.
The Steelers also officially ruled out quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (knee) on Friday, as expected. Roethlisberger was able to at least practice some this past week.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/10/steelers-injury-report-ryan-shazier-ben-roethlisberger-will-allen-ruled-out-on-friday/

86WARD
10-16-2015, 02:43 PM
Cortez should just be let go.

ALLD
10-16-2015, 02:47 PM
He should be traded. There has to be a team that needs a CB.

vasteeler
10-16-2015, 03:10 PM

unfortunately that teams is us. therefore i dont see him being let go anytime soon

Merchant
10-16-2015, 03:15 PM
I never thought the Shazier injury would linger this long. Jesus. Good thing we have depth - Spence has been a formidable fill-in.

tube517
10-16-2015, 03:17 PM

Tomlin should make a deal this Sunday at the 50 yd line when he shakes Arians' hands. :chuckle:

steelreserve
10-16-2015, 03:37 PM

unfortunately that team is us.

Seriously. If he was good enough to play somewhere else, we could use him here.

Losing Allen hurts. He's been the only one in the defensive backfield who's been steady at anything, except for Mitchell at being a dick, which unfortunately doesn't help us. We didn't add anyone for depth either. What's our plan - Mitchell and Thomas with Golden backing up both?

Rotorhead
10-16-2015, 04:24 PM
Well at least McCullers will be back, so Cam doesnt ahve to be on the field ever.

86WARD
10-16-2015, 04:41 PM

I wouldn't even bother...just waive the bum and take the cap hit.

lipps83
10-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Mosley is playing.

Just saying.

Just had to check real quick that the Ravens were even scheduled and not on a bye, yep they are and Mosley is playing.

:stirthepot:

Psycho Ward 86
10-16-2015, 06:38 PM
Thats one hell of a boo boo Tomlin....

86WARD
10-16-2015, 08:31 PM
More Tomlin b/s.

j-d-s
10-16-2015, 09:29 PM
Thankfully they don't rush Ben back in the game before the bye.

Count Steeler
10-17-2015, 07:05 AM
I am not a medical doctor, but I would love to know the full extent of this "nerve damage" with Shazier. Joe Greene played with a pinch nerve for the last half of his career. I have pinched nerve problems in my neck. Nuisance yes, keep me from work or playing, no way.

86WARD
10-17-2015, 01:46 PM
You'll never know...