PDA

View Full Version : Playing on West Coast often gets the best of Steelers

stillers4me
10-11-2015, 07:33 AM
No matter how they chose to express it, no player in the Steelers locker room would concede traveling across the country to play three time zones away was any disadvantage.

“I haven't really given it a second thought,” Heath Miller said five days before playing at the San Diego Chargers.

“It's part of the NFL,” Lawrence Timmons said, similarly unaffected. “We've done it before, and we're up for the task.”

Ramon Foster was a little more expressive.

“Anybody who makes an excuse about going to the West Coast or traveling to the west to east, I don't think is built right. It's bull.”

Mike Mitchell channeled his inner Mike Tomlin: “All those things are people trying to seek comfort in forms of mental weakness. Where you play really doesn't matter.” ................... :tomlinism:

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/9234171-74/steelers-west-coast#ixzz3oGIrXVca

hawaiiansteeler
10-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Mike Mitchell channeled his inner Mike Tomlin: “All those things are people trying to seek comfort in forms of mental weakness. Where you play really doesn't matter.” ................... :tomlinism:

we don't live in our fears, if you will.

obviously...

ALLD
10-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Going back is easier than coming forward. It still knocks you around for a week.