PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Dead Weight

Shoes
10-02-2015, 01:36 PM
This team is paying a lot of dead weight money besides Scobee. I do think he will turn it around if they keep him and I think they will. Suisham had it tuff at the start and his head was called for also.

As for the real dead weight. Jarvis Jones, crusty cam, archer, Sham Thomas, head cases Cortez Allen and Mike Adams. Boykin who was out played by unknown Ross Cockrell. There are a few more on the line like Landry Jones and Mike Mitchell. Lots of money here from people who have done nothing to help this team.

86WARD
10-02-2015, 02:06 PM
If they cut all that garbage, I'd be willing to take whatever cap hit it was and just load up via free agency. But we know, that's not the "Steeler Way."

zulater
10-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Mike Mitchell had a good game last night. And hiw can you have a thread about dead weitght and not mention Dri?

Shoes
10-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Mike Mitchell had a good game last night. And hiw can you have a thread about dead weitght and not mention Dri?

One game? I said Mitchell was on the line , Archer is on the list, right after Crusty Cam. :chuckle:

ALLD
10-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Jones = 1st rd. BUST
Crusty Cam = Itchy McScratchy
Archer = Over drafted on hope and ego.
S Thomas = 4th rd. MISS. Too low to be a bust, but why did they keep him for so long?
C Allen = Reminds me of when the Panthers overpaid Jake Delhomme in the hopes that he would earn his check. Nope.
M Adams = Steelers FO got suckered. It happens.
Boykin = Who saw the flyer on this guy and why is he in Pittsburgh?