PDA

View Full Version : LET'S GO VICK, LET'S GO VICK!!!

StillCurtains
09-28-2015, 10:33 PM
Ok Steeler Fans!!!

I know our leader and franchise quarterback is down. As we truly hope for a speady recovery by our leader, we now are going to need Michael Vick to help salvage our season until Ben returns with such a tough schedule. I know that there are many fans that are indifferent about Vick, but like it or not, he's currently our starter.

We are against our most BITTER rival the Baltimore Ravens. We have been in these types of situations before. Baltimore in a vulnerable state and failing to capitalize. Yes we are vulnerable as well, but we are at home, and we can't pass up another opportunity by letting them off the hook (Denny Green) once again. Will making Baltimore 0-4 end their season, No but it can give them a nice size hole to dig out of.

So what I'm saying is that it starts with us Steeler Fans! How is that? Well because I'm sure that Vick is EXTREMELY nervous due to some of the Steeler Fan's reactions to Vick in the social media, remarks to the front office, and protests outside of Heinz field due to his signing.

All Steeler Fans at the game need to be EXTREMELY LOUD! If Vick gets boos and no support from us this game will be over before it starts. His nerves will never get settled when he plays for a fanbase that's against him. Let's lead him on all possessions of the game with chants of LET'S GO VICK, LET'S GO VICK. Let's also chear every positive play he makes! He will then know that STEELER NATION is behind him to settle his nerves.

It will also give him the energy and confidence that he's so badly going to need to help try to put Baltimore at an 0-4 start!

What do you say guys?! Start some blogs, posts or do whatever you can to try to spread this message! Vick is going to need it, The Steelers are going to need it, and so is Steeler Nation, because after all, what choice do we have?

86WARD
09-29-2015, 04:13 AM
Landry Jones...lol.

dduc996
09-29-2015, 04:55 PM
Vicktory. !!!!!