PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder injury knocks Shazier from Steelers' lineup vs. Rams

stillers4me
09-26-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Sunday, Ryan Shazier had the type of game the Steelers hope will define what type of player he will become.

This Sunday, they find themselves without their 2014 first-round pick, a development they hope doesn't become a trend.

For the eighth time in 19 possible career games, Shazier is unavailable because of injury. He injured his right shoulder late during a win against the San Francisco 49ers and hasn't practiced all week. The Steelers on Friday announced he would miss Sunday's game at the St. Louis Rams.

“He had one of best games of his career, and for that to happen, I feel sorry for him,” fellow inside linebacker Lawrence Timmons said. “But I'm sure he'll respond appropriately when healthy and have a great year.” ........

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/9155415-74/shazier-game-sunday#ixzz3mqfG9Sbm

86WARD
09-26-2015, 07:54 AM
That sucks...was hoping it was only going to be a stinger. Hope it's not overly serious or one of those nagging injuries.

stillers4me
09-26-2015, 07:56 AM
I hope they are just being cautious and giving him an extra week of rest.

TeeTee
09-26-2015, 09:41 AM
He's already injury prone. Troy went for a decade before always being hurt. This guy is an injury machine right out of the box.