PDA

View Full Version : Steelers tight end Heath Miller in a class by himself as blocker, receiver and person

stillers4me
09-25-2015, 05:39 AM
Ben Roethlisberger has a pact with Heath Miller, the man he calls the best teammate of his career.

“I’ll tell you how much he means to me,” Roethlisberger said. “I made him promise that he’ll let me know ahead of time when he’s done. I need a whole year to know it’s his last year. I don’t want him to come to me the last game and say, ‘This is it for me.’ I want to enjoy my last ride with him. I made him promise me.”

And?

“He hasn’t said anything yet,” Roethlisberger said, grinning..................

read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/09/25/Ron-Cook-Steelers-tight-end-Heath-Miller-in-a-class-by-himself-as-blocker-receiver-and-person/stories/201509250226

86WARD
09-25-2015, 06:59 AM
It will be a sad day when he leaves. He's been a solid TE for years...something that's going to be hard to replace.

lipps83
09-25-2015, 07:04 AM
He has been one of my favorites.

TeeTee
09-25-2015, 03:40 PM
He's total class, and quality, in every way. Had a rough patch when he first came back from ACL but within a few games, got his game back together.

I think this is going to be his best season, just because Ds are going to be pulling their hair out trying to defend AB, Bell and Bryant (and Wheaton and Hey-Bey).

hawaiiansteeler
09-25-2015, 05:41 PM
where is Lady Steel? :love2:

Count Steeler
09-25-2015, 05:54 PM
Just a class act. No antics on the field. Get the job done. Score a TD, get a first down, make a reception, hand the ball to the ref and get ready for the next play.