PDA

View Full Version : Todd Gurley says he's ready to play vs. Steelers

polamalubeast
09-24-2015, 08:07 AM
Last week, Todd Gurley said he didn't know what he would tell St. Louis Rams coaches when asked if he was ready to play. This week, when asked the same question, the rookie running back was much more optimistic: "Yeah, I would (say I'm ready)."

"I'm definitely getting there," Gurley said, via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I know as far as my recovery from being tired, I definitely feel a lot better. I feel like I've been doing a great job of that. And getting those reps, it's helping a lot."

Jeff Fisher said earlier this week that Gurley will play when he's ready and the team won't rush him to the field. It sounds as though if Gurley has his way, he'd be ready as early as this week.

The No. 10 overall pick will be a game-time decision as the Rams get set to host the Pittsburgh Steelers. We are finally inching enticingly close to seeing what the first-round back can do after injuring his ACL last season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000537638/article/todd-gurley-says-hes-ready-to-play-vs-steelers

hawaiiansteeler
09-24-2015, 02:18 PM
come on, we're not gonna lose to a bunch of Gurley-men...:chuckle: