PDA

View Full Version : Bell's return to Steelers means new role for productive Williams

stillers4me
09-22-2015, 05:38 AM
One problem has been solved, yet has created another.

This one, the Steelers don't mind.

Le'Veon Bell's two-game suspension for violating the NFL drug policy expired Monday, allowing the Steelers to add their 2014 team-MVP running back to the fold to their top-ranked offense.

That's one problem solved.

“I'm glad it's over, and I can just focus on getting back on the field with my teammates,” Bell said. “It was hard, obviously. I wanted to be out there with my team, but I understand I had a suspension to serve.

“It's tiring watching your team go to battle. All I wanted to do was play. I'm excited to show people what I can bring to the offense.”
Bell was permitted inside the team facility during the week, but he wasn't able to participate in practice, or even watch. He spent game days at home watching the Steelers on television.

“(I learned) a lot,” Bell said. “I can't make mistakes, especially ones that will cost me time on the field. I can't afford not to be here for this football team. I've learned from all of this, and I'm ready to get back out there.”...........

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/9116477-74/bell-williams-steelers#ixzz3mSkPrIJU