PDA

View Full Version : Keith Butler Believes Repetition Will Cut Down Miscommunication

polamalubeast
09-18-2015, 01:55 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/09/keith-butler-believes-repetition-will-cut-down-miscommunication/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

86WARD
09-18-2015, 03:22 PM
So...Keith, you thinking maybe 10-12 weeks they may start getting the hang of it? Maybe if they are 0-6? We should see done improvement?

OF COURSE REPETITION HELPS!!! It should've been going on during training camp and preseason...lol.

ALLD
09-18-2015, 04:20 PM
So...Keith, you thinking maybe 10-12 weeks they may start getting the hang of it? Maybe if they are 0-6? We should see done improvement?

OF COURSE REPETITION HELPS!!! It should've been going on during training camp and preseason...lol.

No, preseason is reserved for roster cuts so no other teams will see our super secret plans.

Steeldude
09-18-2015, 04:23 PM

Exactly. Also, it has been longer than pre-season to get ready. All of starters have a year or more under their belts. I think poor coaching is more of the problem. I know everyone hates the Patriots, but they had 3 rookies playing in the O-line against the Steelers and didn't miss a beat. People can say what they want about the Bellichick, but he gets each player ready.

SteelerFanInStl
09-18-2015, 04:41 PM

This

86WARD
09-18-2015, 05:39 PM
Exactly. Also, it has been longer than pre-season to get ready. All of starters have a year or more under their belts. I think poor coaching is more of the problem. I know everyone hates the Patriots, but they had 3 rookies playing in the O-line against the Steelers and didn't miss a beat. People can say what they want about the Bellichick, but he gets each player ready.

I was watching the Patriots 2014 year in review "Do Your Job" special and as much as I despise them, the Patriots coaching staff won that Super Bowl title for them and not just the big game, all,season...

TD's & Beer
09-18-2015, 05:40 PM
Talk is cheap

Just git out there and tackle somebody if you can't cover em...that's all I ask