PDA

View Full Version : Week 2: San Francisco 49ers.

Edman
09-15-2015, 08:00 AM
Week One is in the books. Steelers are 0-1. Don't want to go 0-2.

Steelers Home Opener.

The 49ers actually looked pretty good last night. Carlos Hyde emerged, and their Defense played really well. The 49ers looked like how the Steelers used to look.

st33lersguy
09-15-2015, 08:04 AM
It was probably better that San Fran look good because then Pittsburgh may have a reason to play up to where San Fran played last night

Steeldude
09-15-2015, 08:58 AM
It was probably better that San Fran look good because then Pittsburgh may have a reason to play up to where San Fran played last night

I doubt it. I foresee more confusion on defense. The Steelers need to score 30+ points to win.

Steelman
09-15-2015, 09:02 AM

Steelers Home Opener.

The 49ers actually looked pretty good last night. Carlos Hyde emerged, and their Defense played really well. The 49ers looked like how the Steelers used to look.

They weren't great by any means, but boy did they stick to their game plan of shoving it down Minnesota's throats which eventually opened up Kaepernick. I was pretty surprised at Minny's lack of offense. They looked really good in the preseason, carrying over from the latter half of last season. Good for the Niners not rolling over and playing dead after a utterly disastrous offseason. The defense definitely looked solid. Bowman being back helps them tremendously. He always reminded me of a Ray Lewis-type of player who could glue any unit together. (No fan of Lewis, but it's the truth)

I hope our coaches realize that this season is gonna be a bloodbath on a weekly basis. If we cut down on the stupid stuff we can win any game, even with our defense. But our guys need to be put into position to do that. That falls on coaching.

The good news, is that SF doesn't have anyone named Gronkowski.

I also expect this to be a potentially big game for Shazier with the assignment to contain Kaepernick.

Other than that, I'm not sure if the Niners have enough reliable weapons outside of Hyde, so definitely the onus will be on the front seven to maintain their gaps and stuff the run.

MrPgh
09-15-2015, 09:14 AM
Is it that the 49ers looked good, or is it that the Vikings looked awful?

TD's & Beer
09-15-2015, 09:14 AM
Don't want to go 0-2.

Then this defense better learn how to tackle in a hurry

Hyde erupts for 168 yards as Niners win big (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9381/carlos-hyde)

San Fran was big and physical all over the field

polamalubeast
09-15-2015, 09:45 AM
If the steelers are soft on defense,they are in trouble for this game.....

zulater
09-15-2015, 09:48 AM
The schedule makers really screwed the Niners on this one. Us coming off a Thursday game, them coming off the late Monday night game and having to fly across the country to play the dreaded ( for Pacific time zone teams) 1p.m. est game.

Hey I'm not complaining, but I could understand if the Niners are a bit butt hurt by this. :lol:

Rotorhead
09-15-2015, 09:59 AM
They just need to tackle and actually cover everyone (instead of leaving ppl completely uncovered). I'm not even saying they have to provide good coverage. If they can do that I think we can win this game.

polamalubeast
09-15-2015, 10:09 AM
The 49ers offense looked like the Bills offense that crushed the steelers in preseason this year....Without the mistakes, the 49ers would have scored at least 30 points yesterday.

If the Steelers defense is not ready and is soft, it'll be a long day.

teegre
09-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Shazier spies Kaepernick. Put both safeties (eight) in the box. That leaves the two CBs in single coverage on the receivers.

Why?
It forces Kaepernick to throw in order to beat you... and, he can't throw.

polamalubeast
09-15-2015, 10:50 AM
Shazier spies Kaepernick. Put both safeties (eight) in the box. That leaves the two CBs in single coverage on the receivers.

Why?

The problem is that the 49ers have Torrey Smith who is a very good deep threat and he is great for the pass inteference.

steel striker
09-15-2015, 11:17 AM
Well the defense worries because, Kap could have so easy yards if someone does not spy on him like mentioned in the above posts. Let's hope the offense can score 35 and, the niners may not have Gronk although they do have Veron Davis. Plus that other WR I can't stand cry baby Bolden but, please no tricks plays when the offense is moving the chains. Niners defense did look pretty solid hard to say it's the first week.

zulater
09-15-2015, 11:43 AM
The schedule will beat the Niners. No way do they bring their" A game" to Heinz coming off the short week and going west to east for an early kick off. That's a huge mountain to overcome.

But hey the Steelers have been dealt on the other side of that deck too.

We need this win and I think we'll get it fairly impressively. Calling it Steelers 31-16

steelreserve
09-15-2015, 11:49 AM

Why?

Yeah, I also don't know about that. Seems like one of Harbaugh's last best moves was that once he figured out he had a QB who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, bring in a couple of receivers who can come down with any garbage you throw near them. I mean, those guys made Moonball Joe look good.

Their offense still ought to be good, and somehow their defense is apparently no joke either. I know it's just one game, but the way they dominated last night, they had the look of that one team every year that everyone's expecting to suck but somehow they play way better than the sum of their parts and surprise everyone. This game feels a lot more dangerous than it did 24 hours ago.

Personally, I think the difference will be Vernon Davis. He's a good TE, but he is neither slow nor lumbering nor white; as a tight end, you need at least one, preferably two of those things, and then the Steelers D will leave you wide open way down the field all day. But as an athletic, non-white TE with good hands, I expect us to shut him down completely, which will tip the balance in our favor on defense.

polamalubeast
09-15-2015, 11:52 AM
The chargers in 2013 were in the same situation than the 49ers are this week and the chargers had won against a good eagles team on the road....Same for the cardinals last year...

Psycho Ward 86
09-15-2015, 12:21 PM

Why?

lucky for them we cant cover

teegre
09-15-2015, 01:05 PM
The problem is that the 49ers have Torrey Smith who is a very good deep threat and he is great for the pass inteference.

Drat!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I also don't know about that. Seems like one of Harbaugh's last best moves was that once he figured out he had a QB who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, bring in a couple of receivers who can come down with any garbage you throw near them. I mean, those guys made Moonball Joe look good.

Their offense still ought to be good, and somehow their defense is apparently no joke either. I know it's just one game, but the way they dominated last night, they had the look of that one team every year that everyone's expecting to suck but somehow they play way better than the sum of their parts and surprise everyone. This game feels a lot more dangerous than it did 24 hours ago.

Personally, I think the difference will be Vernon Davis. He's a good TE, but he is neither slow nor lumbering nor white; as a tight end, you need at least one, preferably two of those things, and then the Steelers D will leave you wide open way down the field all day. But as an athletic, non-white TE with good hands, I expect us to shut him down completely, which will tip the balance in our favor on defense.

Drat... drat... whew!!!

- - - Updated - - -

lucky for them we cant cover

That's actually the plan. They're going to run Buddy Ryan's 46 defense on every single play.

TeeTee
09-15-2015, 01:37 PM

Steelers Home Opener.

After watching the Steelers and then 9ers last night, I am no longer confident this is a fairly easy win. If we don't show with our A game, we lose this. 9ers, so far, are not playing like a depressed team missing Harbaugh. They are playing inspired and hard. Hyde looks like the beast many thought he could be. I really thought SF would be a kitten this year. It doesn't look to be the case. Bowman is back and he's a monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUNfvtEDSgs

ALLD
09-15-2015, 02:08 PM
Pray for jet lag.

TD's & Beer
09-15-2015, 02:57 PM
Head coach Mike Tomlin looks ahead to the San Francisco 49ers at Heinz Field for the Pittsburgh Steelers' Week 2 home opener.

(video)
http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Quotes-from-Tomlin-on-the-San-Francisco-49ers/66fdeb15-711a-464b-96ea-b14a2e11dedc

Let’s talk about San Francisco. They played good football last night. I thought they dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides. Offensively, their run game was stellar. Carlos Hyde did some really nice things. I saw some good concept things, supplementary things from Reggie Bush before his injury. They have a nice personality to complement their run game, with the corresponding misdirection or play-action passing game.

Colin Kaepernick’s mobility is obviously something that is going to be an issue for us. It’s something that we have to work to minimize. This guy can create issues for you from a design run standpoint but also his ability to improvise as plays break down and he finds escape lanes, that’s a critical element of the game. If you want to win third downs you have to do so structurally, but you also have to be able to minimize his impact on the game in terms of him pulling the ball down and running. He was able to do that some in the game last night, and he converted some possession downs. We have to be great in terms of rushing coverage, and more importantly, rush lane integrity to minimize those escape lanes for him.

He has some quality receivers. Anquan Boldin is a savvy veteran guy, a guy that has a definite playing personality. He is physical, and he can make combat catches, and he has for probably 14-15 years now. We’ve seen a lot of him over the years. Vernon Davis is a quality, veteran tight end, with the type of vertical speed that creates issues and matchup issues. They have a nice mix of personnel packages and groups, two tight end sets, three tight end sets. They give you a variety of formations out of those personnel groups. We have to be sharp there. Particularly, we have to be sharper than we were in some instances last Thursday night in regards to dealing with some of those things. We are working hard to do that.

If you look at them on defense, I thought the story of the game, at least for them last night, was their ability to minimize Adrian Peterson on first-and-10, oftentimes, doing so, in two-high safety defenses. I think that speaks to their stout front. They did a nice job of controlling the line of scrimmage, from inside out. I thought they did a really nice job of controlling the line of scrimmage, which allowed guys like NaVorro Bowman to do what he does, and Antoine Bethea to do what he does.

They play good sub-package defense. They play good on first-and-10 and second-and-medium. They put Minnesota in some advantageous third-down situations, and Coach Mangini, who we are familiar with from his past experiences, he’s done a nice job putting together some sub-package defenses and spinning the dial with pressure, bogus pressure and coverage. They mix up their third downs well. That’s not unlike what we’ve seen Coach Mangini do in the past in some of the other stops that he has had. But it was just a good overall team performance from them on both sides of the ball. But I think it started up front and their ability to win the line of scrimmage on first down on offense and on defense.

They have some guys we have to contend with on special teams. Obviously Bush is a dynamic guy if he is healthy. Bruce Ellington is a guy that we held in high regard when he came out of school. We have a great deal of respect for him as a return man. But more importantly than that, it’s just important that we get off to a good, sound start and get a good fundamental base here as we start our week to decide the manner in which we want to attack these guys in all three phases

Brandon Boykin said he was puzzled as to why he didn’t get any snaps. Do you anticipate him playing this week?
We’ll see. We’re putting together a plan that will allow us to play the type of ball we want to play. He’s a guy who is under strong consideration.

Why didn’t he get any snaps?
We chose to play other people.

What do you need to see from Shamarko Thomas to get him back on the field?
He’s got to be good above the neck, he’s got to be in a position to make plays and he’s got to be good at communication. Some things we thought Will Allen gave us a better opportunity to do well at. And of course, his experience.

Re: On Cortez Allen and Antwon Blake being listed as an “or” on the depth chart:
We like some of the things we’ve seen from both guys. There have also been some inconsistencies from both guys. That’s why they are listed that way, while also acknowledging sub-package football is a big element of the game. All three corners are going to play significant roles, regardless of who is starting. Both of those guys will play just as many or more snaps than a guy like Steve McLendon. That’s just the nature of today’s football. I think the “or” is appropriate.

Can you assess you clock management at the end of both halves?
I didn’t see any real issues there. I know there was a quick discussion about potentially using a timeout as we drove late in the second quarter. I thought a running clock and allowing Ben Roethlisberger to stay at the line of scrimmage would minimize what they would give us and would get us an opportunity to get a touchdown. Obviously, it didn’t work out. You move on from those things. But no real issues from our perspective.

Do you have to play faster when approaching the two-minute warning at the end of the game like last week?
We could, but it was a two-score game at that point. We were dealing with personnel issues and getting guys in and out. As fatigue set in, we would have liked to play faster, but we didn’t.

Is it size that made you go with Will Johnson?
It was just what we decided to do last week. There’s no indication on how we will move going forward.

Will Jordan Todman see some action this week?
Jordan was very new a week ago. We’ll see what he’s capable of doing and that may change how we utilize all of our backs.

Is he under consideration in the return game?
He’s under consideration in everything.

What about Carlos Hyde is challenging?
I think collectively, without taking anything away from him, they did a nice job of playing football. I thought they won the line of scrimmage. When you have the opportunity to not have to deal with any disruptions from the time you get the ball to the point you get to the line of scrimmage, you have an opportunity to have a good day. He was good, but I think their front was just as good. That’s why I talked about their run game collectively.

Godfather
09-15-2015, 03:01 PM
The good news is they don't suck. That means the Steelers have a chance.

Cyphon25
09-15-2015, 03:12 PM

Why?

With you on the Shazier spy. Was thinking the exact same thing. But Kaep doesn't need to be able to throw to beat our guys. See Tim Tebow.

I would like to see more Vince Williams and Brandon Boykin this week.

teegre
09-15-2015, 03:36 PM
But Kaep doesn't need to be able to throw to beat our guys. See Tim Tebow.

Jesus probably won't be helping Kaep. :lol:

86WARD
09-15-2015, 05:03 PM
http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23956

TeeTee
09-16-2015, 05:54 PM
They weren't great by any means, but boy did they stick to their game plan of shoving it down Minnesota's throats which eventually opened up Kaepernick. I was pretty surprised at Minny's lack of offense. They looked really good in the preseason, carrying over from the latter half of last season. Good for the Niners not rolling over and playing dead after a utterly disastrous offseason. The defense definitely looked solid. Bowman being back helps them tremendously. He always reminded me of a Ray Lewis-type of player who could glue any unit together. (No fan of Lewis, but it's the truth)

I hope our coaches realize that this season is gonna be a bloodbath on a weekly basis. If we cut down on the stupid stuff we can win any game, even with our defense. But our guys need to be put into position to do that. That falls on coaching.

The good news, is that SF doesn't have anyone named Gronkowski.

I also expect this to be a potentially big game for Shazier with the assignment to contain Kaepernick.

Other than that, I'm not sure if the Niners have enough reliable weapons outside of Hyde, so definitely the onus will be on the front seven to maintain their gaps and stuff the run.

Are you kidding. TEs kill us and Davis is a beast. Not as good as his measurables would suggest, but still good and he can still gouge you, and considering how pathetic this D was against Gronk, he is a big concern.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus probably won't be helping Kaep. :lol:

Are you sure?

http://www.christianpost.com/buzzvine/colin-kaepernicks-tattoos-whats-the-christian-quarterbacks-bible-based-body-art-mean-104036/

86WARD
09-16-2015, 05:55 PM
Are you kidding. TEs kill us and Davis is a beast. Not as good as his measurables would suggest, but still good and he can still gouge you, and considering how pathetic this D was against Gronk, he is a big concern.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure?

http://www.christianpost.com/buzzvine/colin-kaepernicks-tattoos-whats-the-christian-quarterbacks-bible-based-body-art-mean-104036/

Davis has been irrelevant and a non-factor for a couple years. Not near the player he was...which sets this up for him to have a Gronk type game against the steelers.

teegre
09-17-2015, 10:16 AM
Are you sure?

Good find!!!

But, Tebow was a virgin, and I'm pretty sure that Kaepernick is not. And, we all know that Jesus has a soft spot for virgins... in honor of his mom & such.

TD's & Beer
09-17-2015, 10:45 AM

I don't buy that - you are what the film says you are. They will try to run the ball down our throats, so our secondary may not even matter except for lack of tackling.

Seems like the 49ers know how to draft defense, with a complete overhaul of rookies that can come in and start right away without 4 years of pine splinters first. Amazing

49ers44steelers3
09-17-2015, 10:55 AM
San Francisco is going to be home for the Super Bowl, the Steelers will go 5-11, and Uncle Tomlin will still have a job, despite being a loser in the Super Bowl, "Steeler" Universe, change the name because the yare no Steeler fans in San Francisco, in fact wearing Steeler gear can be hazardous, we are bringing and buying up 20,000 seats and will turn Heinze Field into Red by the 3rd Quarter after CK7 has thrown 5 TD's and Big Blow does nothing but pout like a baby, be prepared for a San Francisco home Field advantage at Ketchup stadium, Steeler fans are lame and run when confronted, it will be epic to see all of the SF Fans taking over "Steeler" universe, maybe Mars, but not here.

Big Blow and Uncle Tomlin have done nothing but choke, an San Francisco owns you. The Gay Area will celebrate the Steelers destruction, time to take the banjos away.

San Francisco 44 Steelers 3

fansince'76
09-17-2015, 12:07 PM
San Francisco is going to be home for the Super Bowl, the Steelers will go 5-11, and Uncle Tomlin will still have a job, despite being a loser in the Super Bowl, "Steeler" Universe, change the name because the yare no Steeler fans in San Francisco, in fact wearing Steeler gear can be hazardous, we are bringing and buying up 20,000 seats and will turn Heinze Field into Red by the 3rd Quarter after CK7 has thrown 5 TD's and Big Blow does nothing but pout like a baby, be prepared for a San Francisco home Field advantage at Ketchup stadium, Steeler fans are lame and run when confronted, it will be epic to see all of the SF Fans taking over "Steeler" universe, maybe Mars, but not here.

Big Blow and Uncle Tomlin have done nothing but choke, an San Francisco owns you. The Gay Area will celebrate the Steelers destruction, time to take the banjos away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn2c61VGCoQ

Dissolv
09-17-2015, 12:16 PM
All I am hoping for is an "average" defensive performance, and the Offensive to realize that it is carrying this team. Faster plays in the clutch (both clock management and hurry up), better red zone %, and 30+ points.

Quite honestly, the defense may look a whole lot better if the O can get them a two score cushion.

Dissolv

TD's & Beer
09-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Vegas has the Steelers 6 pt favorites.....too much?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

polamalubeast
09-17-2015, 02:28 PM
All I am hoping for is an "average" defensive performance, and the Offensive to realize that it is carrying this team. Faster plays in the clutch (both clock management and hurry up), better red zone %, and 30+ points.

Quite honestly, the defense may look a whole lot better if the O can get them a two score cushion.

Dissolv

This is Tomlin that needs to realize that

Mach1
09-17-2015, 02:34 PM

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/dc/dc1b47a8d56565a5f6c8130fbea51a1ef37dc2e3a6a32f2e80 db9ac437b37a81.jpg

steelreserve
09-17-2015, 04:18 PM

lol, I went to the Steelers-49ers game in SF at Candlestick a couple years ago, and there were almost as many Steelers fans as 49ers fans in their home stadium. I was wearing my Hines Ward jersey and no 49ers fans said a word about it the whole time. Except one guy who was being a dick about supposedly cutting in front of him in the line to the men's room. Which may or may not have actually happened because the entire outside of that stadium was like a mosh pit.

Anyway, the point is you're dumb.

SteelerFanInStl
09-17-2015, 04:28 PM
lol, I went to the Steelers-49ers game in SF at Candlestick a couple years ago, and there were almost as many Steelers fans as 49ers fans in their home stadium. I was wearing my Hines Ward jersey and no 49ers fans said a word about it the whole time. Except one guy who was being a dick about supposedly cutting in front of him in the line to the men's room. Which may or may not have actually happened because the entire outside of that stadium was like a mosh pit.

I lived in the SF Bay Area for 17 years. Niner "fans" are some of the biggest fair weather fans you'll ever find.

I honestly can't remember the last time that I saw anything with the Niners logo on it here in St Louis. On the other hand, I see the Steelers logo all the time and know quite a few other Steelers fans here. I'm sure that we'll be well represented in the game Week 3.

hawaiiansteeler
09-17-2015, 04:29 PM
Big Blow and Uncle Tomlin have done nothing but choke

Ben has won two Super Bowls and Tomlin has one Super Bowl victory.

when was the last time the SF 49ers won a Super Bowl?

Count Steeler
09-17-2015, 04:50 PM

Who left the door open? Look what the cat has dragged in.

steelreserve
09-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Who left the door open? Look what the cat has dragged in.

Must be another whiny 49ers fan!

... wait. I just had some horrible dream that I was a Seahawks fan. Gotta lay off the booze.

teegre
09-17-2015, 05:25 PM

:applaudit:

polamalubeast
09-17-2015, 06:41 PM
Last year the Steelers were 5-0 after a loss

We'll see if it will continue!

zulater
09-20-2015, 03:08 PM
The schedule will beat the Niners. No way do they bring their" A game" to Heinz coming off the short week and going west to east for an early kick off. That's a huge mountain to overcome.

But hey the Steelers have been dealt on the other side of that deck too.

We need this win and I think we'll get it fairly impressively. Calling it Steelers 31-16

I camed close on the Niners score anyway. self high five!:high5: :heh:

smokin3000gt
09-20-2015, 03:11 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/oIR6xeOffCEBa/giphy.gif

86WARD
09-20-2015, 03:14 PM

Close...

tube517
09-20-2015, 03:45 PM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEAa4jyVHJqIbpvPIUIRiib0d9BepE1 _axZxoS9lZvHkjaNYUU :lol:

st33lersguy
09-20-2015, 04:10 PM
Where's 49ers44Steelers3? LOL. Funny he called him Big Blow since he blew the top off of the 9ers defense

- - - Updated - - -

Part of me was thinking the Steelers would get a win, but I was expecting this to be close if they did win. This was a pleasant surprise

fansince'76
09-20-2015, 04:11 PM
Maybe I didn't make myself clear.......my point is the NFL totally stacked the deck against your team man making it very difficult to come away with a win. I didn't mean to infer that anyone was making excuses because you're right, they got lit up. Your team isn't as good as they looked last week but not as bad as they looked his week IMO. That's all I'm saying.

BTW, even though I'm a Hawks fan and even though I don't think scheduling was the bottom line factor in your team's loss today, I continue to be outraged by the NFL's favoritism of east coast teams in general and the Stealers in particular.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=113798#p1701219

:rolleyes:

Favoritism? Is that why Goodell forced the Rooneys to go into debt up to their eyeballs with about 20 different "partners" due to the rest of the family's "gambling interests?" Never mind every other commercial break today being filled with that fantasy league gambling BS. :coffee:

Can't wait to pay these jokers a visit and watch Ben, AB and Bryant light up their overrated juiced up asses as well...

Edman
09-20-2015, 04:18 PM
Steelers win. Seahawks Whine.

st33lersguy
09-20-2015, 04:19 PM

Favoritism? Is that why Goodell forced the Rooneys to go into debt up to their eyeballs with about 20 different "partners" due to the rest of the family's "gambling interests?" Never mind every other commercial break today being filled with that fantasy league gambling BS. :coffee:

Can't wait to pay these jokers a visit and watch Ben, AB and Bryant light up their overrated juiced up asses as well...

Let me guess, he is part of the 5% of the fanbase that was a fan during the 2005 season, cause I saw the comment where he said "Stealers"

- - - Updated - - -

Steelers win. Seahawks Whine.

Ironic since the Steelers winning helps the Seawhiners

fansince'76
09-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Let me guess, he is part of the 5% of the fanbase that was a fan during the 2005 season, cause I saw the comment where he said "Stealers"

What's truly ironic is that Goodell has shown nothing but disdain for the "old guard" owners like the Rooneys, Maras, Ralph Wilson, etc., because they don't jibe with his "corporate vision" for the NFL. Paul Allen, on the other hand, fits it to a tee.

zulater
09-20-2015, 05:15 PM

I was the first to point out the scheduling quirk, and while I think it factored in but not so much as to explain away the Niners total inability to do anything to slow the Steelers offense down when they were in rythm. The Steelers scored at will. Their offense is just that much better than the 49ers defense at the moment.

Besides the Steelers have been dealt from the bottom of the NFL schedule makers deck before. Remember the Steelers are the one and only team since the inception of Thursday night football who have faced a Thursday road game coming off a road game the Sunday before. Against no less than the Ravens at that.

So that's the brakes dude. Deal with it.

Edman
09-21-2015, 02:58 AM
Seahawks need to worry about other things.

Like wether or not their Defense will be any good again, especially without Chancellor.

steel striker
09-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Yeah the Seahawks have enough problems of their own right now and, that fan base does one thing complain about the Steelers know matter what happens. I hope the Steelers run them off the field.

katmandu
09-21-2015, 01:41 PM

San Francisco 44 Steelers 3Where'd ya go big mouth ?

ALLD
09-21-2015, 01:58 PM
If anybody ever had jet lag they would know there is an effect. The 49ers played what was effectively a 10:00 am road game. That's enough to throw anybody out of rhythm. Now I still remember how the lights mysteriously went out in San Francisco last season when we played to extend the late hour. Very disruptive and intentional, so I don't mind a bit of scheduling benefit to even it out.

The best part of San Francisco is the park at Land's End.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCIFjfxBKG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dwJH9cs7E