PDA

View Full Version : NFL blames ‘power issue’ for Steelers headset woes

stillers4me
09-12-2015, 07:14 AM
Hours after promising a "thorough investigation" into complaints from Steelers coaches that their headsets didn't work properly during the Steelers loss to the Patriots Thursday night, the NFL on Friday cleared the Patriots of any wrongdoing.

Michael Signora, the NFL vice president of football communications, said the communications equipment falls under the jurisdiction of the league, and that the headset problems were a function of a power issue at the stadium that was made worse by foul weather but was fixed during the game.

The league added Friday that "it involved no manipulation by any individual; and that the Patriots had nothing to do with it. The issue was promptly resolved and there were no further problems for the remainder of the game. We will continue to review the matter to determine if there are technical steps that can be taken to avoid similar problems from occurring in other games."..............

Read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/09/11/NFL-will-review-Steelers-claim-of-malfunctioning-headsets-during-first-half-of-loss-to-New-England-Patriots/stories/201509110294

fansince'76
09-12-2015, 07:18 AM
Nice to see the NFL has returned to the status quo...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6YTndfXbaKE/T3HZn7xuwII/AAAAAAAABf8/M86g2Oc9VgE/s1600/9nlVx.jpg

Michael Signora, the NFL vice president of football communications, said the communications equipment falls under the jurisdiction of the league, and that the headset problems were a function of a power issue at the stadium that was made worse by foul weather but was fixed during the game.

:rolleyes:

Here we go with the weather excuse again. And yet the Pats had no issues with theirs. And no, I don't believe Belicheat when he said they had the same problem. Funny how the issue "cleared up" when they were about to shut both teams' headsets down. :coffee:

SteelerFanInStl
09-12-2015, 07:53 AM
Yea, no doubt FS76. Funny how that happens.

fansince'76
09-12-2015, 07:55 AM
Yea, no doubt FS76. Funny how that happens.

And now Goodell will go around saying "well, I tried." Such bullshit.

SteelerFanInStl
09-12-2015, 08:03 AM
And now Goodell will go around saying "well, I tried." Such bullshit.

Yep. They sure jumped on this quickly just to state that the Pats had nothing to do with it. It's not even possible for them to have actually investigated it.

vader29
09-12-2015, 08:06 AM
Yeah every time it rains here a radio broadcast starts playing over my TV speakers, really annoying. :jerkit:

Count Steeler
09-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Why don't they just go back to wired? Especially in Foxboro. It should be the visiting teams choice.

Saw on NFL network, Bill Bilick coming out and saying that head sets are a problem everywhere because of all the radio signals that are going on during the game. He said Baltimore always had issues.

League cover up anybody?

tube517
09-12-2015, 08:59 AM
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Bellicheat** is DUH GRAY-TUST EVAHHHHHHHHHHH. He and DUH PATS** KAN DUE KNOW WRONGG.

http://ieg-sites.s3.amazonaws.com/sites/509a5b7f3723a85c5e000001/contents/content_instance/5058c5ea3723a835770000b7/files/IE_logo_asterisk_only_copy.jpg

fansince'76
09-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Why don't they just go back to wired? Especially in Foxboro. It should be the visiting teams choice.

Saw on NFL network, Bill Bilick coming out and saying that head sets are a problem everywhere because of all the radio signals that are going on during the game. He said Baltimore always had issues.

League cover up anybody?

I'm sure if it were that much of an issue EVERYWHERE, they would have gone back to wired before now. :coffee:

(Pauses for Belichick to hold another presser about how he researched the "science" of the situation and goes crazy academic on all our asses with some lecture about the wireless spectrum and radio frequency interference... :rolleyes:)

BnG_Hevn
09-12-2015, 10:51 AM
IMO, you know what you have in the Patriots. You either make the necessary adjustments or it's on you. No excuses.

salamander
09-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Like everything else involving New England - BULL SHIT.

smokin3000gt
09-12-2015, 10:58 AM
If the headsets were down due to static or real interference it would be a little easier to believe the wet weather may have had something to do with it. But I don't see how rain would cause them to pick up a completely different frequency..

steel striker
09-12-2015, 12:13 PM
No surprise so basically the league is back to kissing Kraft's ass again.

Shoes
09-12-2015, 12:18 PM
This is no surprise, which is why the Steelers need to play football and forget the trick plays.

fansince'76
09-12-2015, 03:40 PM
IMO, you know what you have in the Patriots. You either make the necessary adjustments or it's on you. No excuses.

That's the point. A team shouldn't have to make special preparations to counter another team's bush league BS and cheating. That's why there's a rule book.

st33lersguy
09-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Oh no doubt it was a power issue......a power issue caused by the Cheatriots

Steel 36 Bus
09-13-2015, 01:25 AM
Hopefully they get caught doing this shady BS in the near future. this is also one of the reasons goodell had to destroy the evidence in spygate. the FCC would have gotten involved. you cannot go jamming or tampering with radio frequencies. I remember reading where Doug Flutie who was on the pattcakes back when the spygate BS was going on. said they were talking to Brady right up to when the ball was snapped. he said he could not believe they were getting away with it.

this is what happens when you have 2 insecure jerks with inferiority complexes. bellyache gets canned from the clowns goes on a lifelong mission to prove he isn't a bad coach. then you get marcia getting her panties in a bunch from being a 6th rd draft pick. these 2 together are a bunch of clowns who will stop at nothing to make sure they go down in history as the best ever. I will never recognize them for it ever!!!! due to the bush league BS these 2 have pulled over the yrs just to try and cement their legacies. KARMA will get them in the end. because of the arrogance that they can do whatever they want and no one will be able to catch them doing it. that day cannot come soon enough!!!

ALLD
09-13-2015, 08:13 AM
Now the game clock issue has come up. Nobody is investigating. I think the NFL is going to accept that a certain amount of cheating is going to happen in New England.

BigNastyDefense
09-13-2015, 08:32 AM
I say it's time to ban Bellichick from the NFL (including the Hall of Fame) and to force Kraft to sell the team. The Patriots feel empowered to cheat more than ever now that Shady Brady got off on deflategate (though I would love a reversal on appeal to come down the day before their first playoff game, forcing Brady to miss it and the Pats to get killed).

86WARD
09-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Now the game clock issue has come up. Nobody is investigating. I think the NFL is going to accept that a certain amount of cheating is going to happen in New England.

That kind of game clock mess happens a lot though...

SteelerFanInStl
09-13-2015, 10:20 AM

Don't forget that they also failed to provide security for the coaches walking through the fans.

That whole organization is just shady as Hell.

katmandu
09-13-2015, 07:25 PM
If the headsets were down due to static or real interference it would be a little easier to believe the wet weather may have had something to do with it. But I don't see how rain would cause them to pick up a completely different frequency..Exactly.

I call bullshit on the Pats on this as well. Given today's technology, it's highly unlikely for this to happen. If so, why don't you here this crap happening to Emergency Services personel ?

Personally, I would NOT rule out a rogue Patriot fan. It is entirely possible to "jam" and "FU" other's radios and frequencies. Militarys do it all the time.

It's not out of the scope of relm for a person with advanced electronic knowledge to do the same at a mass sporting event.

katmandu
09-13-2015, 07:47 PM
Exactly.

I call bullshit on the Pats on this as well. Given today's technology, it's highly unlikely for this to happen. If so, why don't you here this crap happening to Emergency Services personel ?

Personally, I would NOT rule out a rogue Patriot fan. It is entirely possible to "jam" and "FU" other's radios and frequencies. Militarys do it all the time.

It's not out of the scope of relm for a person with advanced electronic knowledge to do the same at a mass sporting event.They said they heard the Pat's radio broadcast through the headsets. It went off/on as the referee walked to the Pat's bench.

I could see a person (rogue fan) watching the Game broadcast tweaking jamming equipment power output up and down at the same time.

Sounds far fetched I know, but I know from personal experience. Not screwing with that type of equipment but with CB Linear amplifiers. Those who know this stuff will know what I'm talking about.

I had a 1400 Watt mobile linear setup in my car. I could cause electronic havoc at will. That wasn't the purpose I had it, but it sure was a side effect. It would open garage doors, set off car alarms. One day I was sitting at a red light....chatting on my CB and heard my voice OUTSIDE over some type of speaker system. I looked around and realized I was bleeding over on my town's tornado siren speaker (which sat up on a telephone pole)! Another time, I was waiting for my wife out in the car while she ran inside Kroger's. Chatting on the CB... saw my wife stomping out of the store...she's get's in the car and says.."You were coming over the WHOLE store's overhead radio system!" LMAO !!

So yea, this RF Overloading is entirely possible. Even with today's technology. So I'm sticking with this being a rogue fan f***king with the headsets.

stillers4me
09-14-2015, 05:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTZ11iBc1vU&feature=youtu.be

katmandu
09-14-2015, 07:06 AM
If the headsets were down due to static or real interference it would be a little easier to believe the wet weather may have had something to do with it. But I don't see how rain would cause them to pick up a completely different frequency..I have yet to see a comprehensive anaylsis of the TECHNICAL details of exactly how and why these "electrical" issues enhanced by "bad weather" effected these headsets. Until I see TECHNICAL proof I'm calling bullshit on the Pats.

That said, I'm investigating Technical issues that could cause this type of problem. I have found it IS possible for electrical/electronic interference, but given today's advanced headset/electronic technologies and the vast financial wealth to correct said issues, I am not yet fully convinced. Until there is a detail forensic analysis done, I am still calling bullshit.

Here is a thread I started on one of the top Scanner websites trying to find Technical reasoning for all this.

http://forums.radioreference.com/general-scanning-discussion/320463-what-causing-interference-nfl-patriot-headsets.html#post2452785

I would certainly hope that someone for the Press and/or NFL would investigate this matter in depth and make the results public knowledge.

Craic
09-14-2015, 11:16 AM
I think the first time it happened years ago, it was a mistake. Innocent, with no human manipulation. Then, Kraft goes to Belicheat and says, "We're going to replace the headset system. Do you have any preferences?"

Belicheat answers. "Absolutely not! Keep the old system."

"But, it picks up radio signals all the time."

"Exactly."

steelreserve
09-14-2015, 12:49 PM
They are completely different frequencies. FM radio is 88-107 MHz (the Patriots Radio Network is 98.5, right smack in the middle). Below it is TV broadcasting and above it is aeronautical navigation.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/United_States_Frequency_Allocations_Chart_2003_-_The_Radio_Spectrum.jpg

Non-broadcast wireless devices - e.g., anything wireless that does not require a license from the FCC including wifi, garage door openers, cordless phones, etc. - are all jammed into narrow bands around 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. I believe NFL headsets formerly used 5 GHz, but they probably don't anymore because a ton of other things also use it now. There's also a band at 1.9 GHz for wireless voice communications that some professional headsets use. Then there are are some wireless microphones that operate in the band between TV channels 4 and 5, or above aeronautics:
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Cordless_Microphones

But the bottom line is that whatever frequency the headsets are using, it's not even close to FM radio, and you should not be able to "accidentally" pick up that signal, any more than you can listen to FM radio on your TV or your wireless router. Someone would have to deliberately rebroadcast the radio program at the frequency used by the headsets. Since practically everything in the world uses 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz, I doubt the NFL would want to cram into those bands and suffer crippling interference from civilian equipment at every turn. They probably use something that is not common in order to avoid that - which would narrow down the list of people capable of rebroadcasting it by, like, a LOT.

One other thing I do know is that the sideline communication systems in the NFL use a separate repeater for each team, and the coach-to-QB communication at least is not a direct link - it goes up to a repeater elsewhere in the stadium and then beamed back down to the field. That way when it gets down to the window at the end of the play clock when QB helmet radios aren't allowed, the league operator simply hits the kill switch. So it is definitely possible to have directed interference that affects one team's communications but not another.

The idea of it being an "electrical problem" seems pretty fishy. What electrical problem it could be, I can't imagine.

fansince'76
09-14-2015, 12:58 PM
The idea of it being an "electrical problem" seems pretty fishy. What electrical problem it could be, I can't imagine.

https://patricklonergan.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/h44f810d9.jpg

tube517
09-14-2015, 01:34 PM
https://patricklonergan.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/h44f810d9.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

katmandu
09-14-2015, 01:48 PM
The idea of it being an "electrical problem" seems pretty fishy. What electrical problem it could be, I can't imagine.RF Overload or a Grounding issue.

http://www.radio-electronics.com/info/rf-technology-design/receiver-overload/basics-tutorial.php

http://www.radio-electronics.com/info/rf-technology-design/receiver-overload/basics-tutorial.phpWhen I had my 1400 WATT CB Linear, I used RF overload to knock obnoxious/abuse truckers Off-Line. How you may ask ? Well, I would pull up right along side them....aligning my rooftop mounted antenna directly across from their mirror mounted antennas on their trucks. Antenna to antenna gap <10 feet. I would then whistle loudly into my microphone therefore maximizing full military power out of my linear directly into the receiving end of the trucker's CB blowing out the electronic circuitry inside his radio. Totally knocking him off the air.

Back to the headset issue, powerful RF signals from radios often override the electronic circuitry in speaker systems. This is one way that could have led to the Patriot radio broadcast being overheard in the headsets.

fansince'76
09-14-2015, 01:53 PM
RF Overload or a Grounding issue.

http://www.radio-electronics.com/info/rf-technology-design/receiver-overload/basics-tutorial.php

When I had my 1400 WATT CB Linear, I used RF overload to knock obnoxious/abuse truckers Off-Line. How you may ask ? Well, I would pull up right along side them....aligning my rooftop mounted antenna directly across from their mirror mounted antennas on their trucks. Antenna to antenna gap <10 feet. I would then whistle loudly into my microphone therefore maximizing full military power out of my linear directly into the receiving end of the trucker's CB blowing out the electronic circuitry inside his radio. Totally knocking him off the air.

Back to the headset issue, powerful RF signals from radios often override the electronic circuitry in speaker systems. This is one way that could have led to the Patriot radio broadcast being overheard in the headsets.

Occam's razor: they cheated. Again. And got away with it. Again.

teegre
09-14-2015, 02:34 PM

The PERFECT use of that reference.

fansince'76
09-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Other teams need to pull the same shit on them when NE is playing away games. Screw with their headsets until the league threatens to shut both teams' headsets down (although I have a feeling that will happen a LOT quicker outside of Foxboro), no security for any of their coaches - let them fend for themselves in the tunnels, etc., etc.

steelreserve
09-14-2015, 02:51 PM
RF Overload or a Grounding issue.

When I had my 1400 WATT CB Linear, I used RF overload to knock obnoxious/abuse truckers Off-Line. How you may ask ? Well, I would pull up right along side them....aligning my rooftop mounted antenna directly across from their mirror mounted antennas on their trucks. Antenna to antenna gap <10 feet. I would then whistle loudly into my microphone therefore maximizing full military power out of my linear directly into the receiving end of the trucker's CB blowing out the electronic circuitry inside his radio. Totally knocking him off the air.

Yeah, but it's not as if the broadcast tower is at the stadium. Someone would have to be transmitting it locally for that.

I guess there are ways you could have the radio broadcast polluting the other channel by "getting your wires crossed" so to speak on the equipment end - but really, those are separate systems on separate equipment, or if not, they ought to be.

In any case, the further we get into either scenario, the harder it is to imagine happening completely by accident.

TeeTee
09-14-2015, 04:32 PM

That's not Occam's razor. Occam's razor would say it was nothing other than an innocent tech glitch. That is far more simple than a conspiracy theory.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2564905-nfl-to-conduct-review-of-headset-issues-in-steelers-vs-patriots?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers

fansince'76
09-14-2015, 04:33 PM
That's not Occam's razor. Occam's razor would say it was nothing other than an innocent tech glitch. That is far more simple than a conspiracy theory.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2564905-nfl-to-conduct-review-of-headset-issues-in-steelers-vs-patriots?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers

It is Occam's razor compared to the "power issue" explanation offered up by the NFL.

teegre
09-14-2015, 05:15 PM

I disagree. Occam's razor suggests the simplest solution is the answer. The events that would have to unfold in order for it to be a tech glitch is far to convoluted; whereas, someone cheating is a much simpler solution.

steelreserve
09-14-2015, 05:27 PM
I disagree. Occam's razor suggests the simplest solution is the answer. The events that would have to unfold in order for it to be a tech glitch is far to convoluted; whereas, someone cheating is a much simpler solution.

Not just "someone" cheating. Someone who's already known for cheating, and been busted for cheating multiple times. So that makes it even simpler, and no, of course nobody's going to give the fucking Patriots the benefit of the doubt.

Poor Patriots. Boo-hoo, nobody believes us. Go die in a ditch.

teegre
09-14-2015, 06:18 PM
Not just "someone" cheating. Someone who's already known for cheating, and been busted for cheating multiple times. So that makes it even simpler, and no, of course nobody's going to give the fucking Patriots the benefit of the doubt.

Post. Of. The. Day!!! :applaudit:

TeeTee
09-14-2015, 06:39 PM

Not to get off subject, but I guess we could use 9-11 as an example as well. The "official story believers" point to a possible conspiracy as being unlikely pointing to the Occam's razor theory. But, using your mindset, the truly more complex explanation is the official story about how it is possible that the buildings could have fallen at free fall speeds. That is far more complicated. So in each case the conspiracy is actually the less complicated example.

86WARD
09-14-2015, 07:14 PM

I laugh when Pats fans post those links and information about other teams cheating...when other teams are salary cap issues, illegal practices, recruiting, player PEDs...all very, very, very minor compared to spygate, compared to deflategate, compared to things that actually the team did that tarnishes the game muc. much. much more than the others mentioned. It's not quantity, it's "quality."

teegre
09-14-2015, 09:44 PM
Not to get off subject, but I guess we could use 9-11 as an example as well. The "official story believers" point to a possible conspiracy as being unlikely pointing to the Occam's razor theory. But, using your mindset, the truly more complex explanation is the official story about how it is possible that the buildings could have fallen at free fall speeds. That is far more complicated. So in each case the conspiracy is actually the less complicated example.

Once again, I disagree.

Complex 9-11 explanation: Government laces the cement with explosives, they pay guys to crash plane, explosive cement weakens structure, building collapses, Americans turn to Washington for guidance, and the Patriot Act is passed.

Simple 9-11 explanation: Plane crashes into building, building collapses.

Likewise...

Complex headset explanation: power outage shorts the circuits in the amplifiers & such, but due to some unexplained phenomen, only the Steelers headsets went haywire.

Simple headset explanation: the Taperiots cheated.

86WARD
09-15-2015, 05:28 AM
Once again, I disagree.

Complex 9-11 explanation: Government laces the cement with explosives, they pay guys to crash plane, explosive cement weakens structure, building collapses, Americans turn to Washington for guidance, and the Patriot Act is passed.

Likewise...

Complex headset explanation: power outage shorts the circuits in the amplifiers & such, but due to some unexplained phenomen, only the Steelers headsets went haywire.

I thought they said that the Patriots went out for a period too...no?

stillers4me
09-15-2015, 05:31 AM
That's what the Patriots "say". But don't you think that if your own headsets weren't working on your own stadium, you'd be raising holy hell immediately and doing something about it?????

86WARD
09-15-2015, 05:50 AM
You would think...

Count Steeler
09-15-2015, 06:15 AM
Come on. The genius Belicheat doesn't need headsets. Those are for mere mortals.

teegre
09-15-2015, 10:49 AM

A charming ruse.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on. The genius Belicheat doesn't need headsets. Those are for mere mortals.

Belichick blasts loud noises into his own headset, in order to try to stifle his ESP abilities. Otherwise, he could too easily read opposing coaches' thoughts.

fansince'76
09-15-2015, 10:58 AM
http://cdn.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/11/belickcadd.jpg?a91387

steelreserve
09-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if next time NE plays us in Pittsburgh, their headset communications are drowned out by speed metal. Then we just blame it on Slayer.

TeeTee
09-15-2015, 01:23 PM
Once again, I disagree.

Likewise...

WTC 7 had no plane crash into it, yet it fell at freefall speeds. Never happened before or since, where small office fires cause a steel-framed building to completely collapse. That explanation is a huge pile of bull shit.

You can clearly see the pre-set explosives going off. Anyone claiming otherwise is simply foolish or lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GY0yWXGaKs

steelreserve
09-15-2015, 03:29 PM
WTC 7 had no plane crash into it, yet it fell at freefall speeds. Never happened before or since, where small office fires cause a steel-framed building to completely collapse. That explanation is a huge pile of bull shit.

You can clearly see the pre-set explosives going off. Anyone claiming otherwise is simply foolish or lying.

Dude. Either you're smoking too much pot, or not enough.

That video is an obvious fake, and if you were trying to demolish a building with explosives, that would be the completely wrong way to do it.

teegre
09-15-2015, 03:32 PM

Our tangent has tangented....

TeeTee
09-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Dude. Either you're smoking too much pot, or not enough.

That video is an obvious fake, and if you were trying to demolish a building with explosives, that would be the completely wrong way to do it.

So, in your world small office fires make steel-framed buildings fall at free fall speeds, directly in their own footprint? Speaking of puffing too much.

Are all these fakes too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc9Xad6ooPo

fansince'76
09-15-2015, 04:31 PM
A little off topic at this point, folks. If you want to discuss 9/11 further, please take it to the Soapbox subforum. Thanks.

steelreserve
09-15-2015, 05:13 PM
So, in your world small office fires make steel-framed buildings fall at free fall speeds, directly in their own footprint? Speaking of puffing too much.

Yes, here on Earth, that happens. Last I'm going to say about 9/11 - it's not difficult to believe a building collapsed after millions of tons of crap fell on it and then it was on fire literally ALL DAY. It's well-established fires are hotter than the melting point of steel. In any case, none of this bullshit is going to make the buildings come back, or bring anyone back from the dead, or stick it to Bush and his oil buddies or whatever you're trying to do. People have moved on.

The reason why you cannot have big conspiracies is because someone, somewhere, will fuck up or not be able to keep their mouth shut and then the whole thing is exposed. The bigger the conspiracy, the closer the probability of that approaches to 1.

Look at the Patriots, for example. Their conspiracy consisted of three guys in a locker room letting the air out of footballs, and they couldn't even get that right. It's common knowledge around the league that they pull shit like that on a regular basis. This is why conspiracies don't work.

And BAM! - just like that, back on topic.

TeeTee
09-15-2015, 05:31 PM
Yes, here on Earth, that happens. Last I'm going to say about 9/11 - it's not difficult to believe a building collapsed after millions of tons of crap fell on it and then it was on fire literally ALL DAY. It's well-established fires are hotter than the melting point of steel. In any case, none of this bullshit is going to make the buildings come back, or bring anyone back from the dead, or stick it to Bush and his oil buddies or whatever you're trying to do. People have moved on.

The reason why you cannot have big conspiracies is because someone, somewhere, will fuck up or not be able to keep their mouth shut and then the whole thing is exposed. The bigger the conspiracy, the closer the probability of that approaches to 1.

Look at the Patriots, for example. Their conspiracy consisted of three guys in a locker room letting the air out of footballs, and they couldn't even get that right. It's common knowledge around the league that they pull shit like that on a regular basis. This is why conspiracies don't work.

And BAM! - just like that, back on topic.

With respect to mod's request, let's just say your response is funny. You watch 7 go down and conclude that debri a football field away made it completely collapse at free fall speed? You a funny guy.

steelreserve
09-15-2015, 06:03 PM
With respect to mod's request, let's just say your response is funny. You watch 7 go down and conclude that debri a football field away made it completely collapse at free fall speed? You a funny guy.

My simulation says it can happen ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mo91hEHMOs

lipps83
09-15-2015, 06:38 PM
I am going to just leave this year. Planned or not, it was intentionally brought down that day and did not just happen to collapse.

https://youtu.be/-jPzAakHPpk

hawaiiansteeler
09-15-2015, 06:44 PM
but what does Rashard Mendenhall think about this 9/11 topic? :pop2:

steelreserve
09-15-2015, 09:00 PM
He thinks about butts.

... a big butt CONSPIRACY.

katmandu
09-16-2015, 10:41 AM
ROGLMAO !!!

86WARD
09-16-2015, 11:19 AM

Let's be realistic here for a minute...ESPN uses Madden as a simulation throughout the season and for the Super Bowl. There's no reason @steelreserve using it here is out of the norm or strange in anyway. It holds water...

TeeTee
09-16-2015, 01:14 PM
but what does Rashard Mendenhall think about this 9/11 topic? :pop2:

Anyone want to take this to soapbox page? I will.

renayscott9864
09-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Always covering for the Patriots

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

katmandu
09-17-2015, 01:10 PM
Anyone want to take this to soapbox page? I will.You don't believe in that jet contrails conspiracy do ya ?

TeeTee
09-17-2015, 01:50 PM
You don't believe in that jet contrails conspiracy do ya ?

Discussion like this in intellectually dishonest. Using straw man arguments is dealing in low IQ technique.

katmandu
09-17-2015, 07:14 PM
Ok...so you're superior to all us then right ?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

steelreserve
09-17-2015, 11:04 PM
Ok...so you're superior to all us then right ?

Afraid so, strawman. You're probably a big racist full of logical fallacies too.

katmandu
09-18-2015, 01:02 AM
Afraid so, strawman. You're probably a big racist full of logical fallacies too.LMAO !!!

https://illuminutti.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/chemtrail-tictactoe_250px.jpg