PDA

View Full Version : How is 2015 draft looking?

TeeTee
09-07-2015, 06:52 PM
They say you can't evaluate a draft until 3 years afterwards. That is debateable. But if you had to give them a grade for 2015, what would it be?

This guy thinks we are leaning towards being a hot mess, dumpster fire.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/177917/after-doran-grant-release-steelers-lacking-early-returns-from-uncertain-draft-class

All of our DBs drafted are either cut or done for the year, in a season where we desperately needed some help this season.

Dupree, too early to say.
Gol, done for the year.
Coates, too early to say, but Ben doesn't seem high on him.
Grant, cut.
James, too early to say.
Chickillo,cut

Golson, Dupree and Coates could all end up players and we will be fine. But as of now, it looks like we are getting no help from this draft this season.

86WARD
09-07-2015, 06:55 PM
It's too early to say but in a draft class, I look for one guy to contribute immediately and that's not there yet...

TeeTee
09-07-2015, 06:59 PM
It's too early to say but in a draft class, I look for one guy to contribute immediately and that's not there yet...

If someone at OLB goes down, we may see Dupree. I was hoping for Coates with Bryant being suspended but according to Ben, H-B will get those reps.

ALLD
09-07-2015, 07:17 PM
They need to hire a draft consultant next year. They have had a couple of home runs, but way too many misses.

Count Steeler
09-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Lacking. But is any team sporting a great class from this draft?

tube517
09-07-2015, 07:32 PM
I thought they were all worthless ??