PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lots at Heinz Field

Steelervinny
09-02-2015, 01:34 PM
Ok so I'm from Los Angeles. I usually travel to Pittsburgh annually for a game. Years ago, tailgating at Heinz Field was epic, but it seems as though every time I go now there's a new parking lot, hotel, or building where there used to be Oceans of Steeler's fans. My question is, Which of these lots is the best to tailgate? It used to be Red 5 was the spot to be, but I'm not so sure anymore

Steelervinny
09-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Nobody???

smokin3000gt
09-08-2015, 09:27 PM
I hope someone chimes in. We'll be there in a few weeks and were wondering the same thing.

Steelervinny
09-10-2015, 01:57 PM
I do know that about 7 years ago the party was usually in the red lots. Like Red 5, and the Gold lots were a little more mild. But a couple of years ago it seems like the Gold lots had picked it up. I parked 2 years ago right behind the Hyatt. The mood around me was not that intense. I want to get my party on before games. Where is everyone?!?!

Steelervinny
09-15-2015, 03:21 PM
I hope someone chimes in. We'll be there in a few weeks and were wondering the same thing.

Well smoking, looks like its just you on me on this topic. I pulled the trigger and splurged for a Gold 1 Parking Pass. It was not cheap. PM me if you wanna stop by for a brew pre-game.

smokin3000gt
09-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Well smoking, looks like its just you on me on this topic. I pulled the trigger and splurged for a Gold 1 Parking Pass. It was not cheap. PM me if you wanna stop by for a brew pre-game.

Which game are you going to be in town for?