PDA

View Full Version : What if.....

JoeyPorter55
08-29-2015, 11:24 AM
What if the Steelers kept Emanuel Sanders and Mike Wallace. We would have the best foursome in the NFL! Ben's Hall Of Fame bid would become definite and we'd probably win some championships

polamalubeast
08-29-2015, 11:38 AM
He has a salary cap in the NFL ....No thank for Mike Wallace,especially not at 12 million per year....His last good season was in 2011.

The Steelers' offense has the potential to be one of the best in the NFL, they just need to be healthy and not have off-field issues......

And the chances of Ben to be in the HOF are very good, he just needs to continue to play well.

SteelerFanInStl
08-29-2015, 12:02 PM
You can't assume that everything else would be the same. Everything has a ripple effect. AB got his contract because Wallace wanted too much money. Bryant was drafted because Sanders was leaving.

Wallace hasn't been nearly as good with other teams as he was with the Steelers and Sanders turned into a much better player only after leaving.

I'm perfectly happy with what we have right now with AB, Bryant, Wheaton, Coates and the other young WRs.

hawaiiansteeler
08-29-2015, 01:12 PM
What if the Steelers kept Emanuel Sanders and Mike Wallace. We would have the best foursome in the NFL! Ben's Hall Of Fame bid would become definite and we'd probably win some championships

no thanks, Sanders is injury-prone and Mike Wallace is an overpaid malcontent.

86WARD
08-29-2015, 01:16 PM
It does make you wonder though if they all had stayed, how it may be different. Wallace may not have ended up being an asshole...

hawaiiansteeler
08-29-2015, 01:29 PM
It does make you wonder though if they all had stayed, how it may be different. Wallace may not have ended up being an asshole...

Wallace wanted to get paid, he would have never been happy staying here with the Steelers...

B&GFever
08-29-2015, 01:33 PM

I am not so sure he was not already one before he left but I can not provide actual proof , then again he may not be able to jump high enough to be one ?

hawaiiansteeler
08-29-2015, 02:12 PM
I am not so sure he was not already one before he left but I can not provide actual proof , then again he may not be able to jump high enough to be one ?

didn't the little whining crybaby sit out the last regular season game against the Browns because he didn't want to get hurt and risk getting a new lucrative contract?

st33lersguy
08-29-2015, 02:21 PM
In retrospect, Mike Wallace held back AB and kept AB from getting the reps that he deserved. Not to mention the fact that Wallace has been a non-factor in the NFL since October 2011. Additionally, if they keep Wallace and Sanders, I can't envision a scenario where they take Bryant who could legitimately be better than both based on the way he has worked to get better at the game (if of course he stops using weed). Frankly neither Wallace nor Sanders were worth keeping when they bolted for free agency

B&GFever
08-29-2015, 02:22 PM
didn't the little whining crybaby sit out the last regular season game against the Browns because he didn't want to get hurt and risk getting a new lucrative contract?

yes

smokin3000gt
08-29-2015, 02:32 PM
Wallace would have done more harm here than good if he had stayed. He's lazy, entitled, and only cares about Mike Wallace.

hawaiiansteeler
08-29-2015, 02:36 PM
Wallace would have done more harm here than good if he had stayed. He's lazy, entitled, and only cares about Mike Wallace.

:iagree:

Steeldude
08-29-2015, 03:03 PM

Is this sarcasm?

Mike Wallace is horrible. He has one move. Pair that with a bad attitude, willful lack of effort, poor fundamentals, poor hands and you get a recipe for disaster.

hawaiiansteeler
08-29-2015, 03:06 PM
Mike Wallace is horrible. He has one move. Pair that with a bad attitude, willful lack of effort, poor fundamentals, poor hands and you get a recipe for disaster.

yup, the Dolphins couldn't get rid of his malcontent ass fast enough...

ALLD
08-29-2015, 04:41 PM
That Buffalo crowd looks like a bunch of sorry losers.