PDA

View Full Version : Steelers getting tons of live preseason coverage

TeeTee
08-23-2015, 09:48 PM
NFL Network used to show every single preseason game, but I don't know if they still that. Any how, since that was the case, I would simply DVR the games and watch them whenever.

However, They have been getting much live coverage so far, don't even care if they show it in them middle of the night. So far, we have had national coverage HOF game, then they played in NE FL, so that was on local tv (and I went to the game). This week the GB game was shown live today, and next week the Bills game will also be shown live. That rocks. I used to go out to bars, searching for their preseason games (only succeeding about half the time), and I was kind of pathetic. Now Steeler PS games are all over the place, and once the real season kicks in I got NFL Ticket.

This just in: Winning or losing in PS is meaningless, but I am glad we got a W today anyhow. But the injuries sucked, however none seem season ending.

katmandu
08-23-2015, 11:57 PM
However, They have been getting much live coverage so far, don't even care if they show it in them middle of the night. So far, we have had national coverage HOF game, then they played in NE FL, so that was on local tv (and I went to the game). This week the GB game was shown live today, and next week the Bills game will also be shown live. That rocks. I used to go out to bars, searching for their preseason games (only succeeding about half the time), and I was kind of pathetic. Now Steeler PS games are all over the place, and once the real season kicks in I got NFL Ticket. Yea, that's fanatastic for fans that live in the Pittsburgh TV market but sucks absolute monkey balls for those of us that do not.

Trying to watch Steeler games on TV outside the Pittsburgh market is an absolutely maddening adventure! I wish the NFL would someday make watching their product feasible and affordable for ALL NFL fans. Not just the wealthy ! Pisses me off !

86WARD
08-24-2015, 01:00 AM
Yea, that's fanatastic for fans that live in the Pittsburgh TV market but sucks absolute monkey balls for those of us that do not.

Trying to watch Steeler games on TV outside the Pittsburgh market is an absolutely maddening adventure! I wish the NFL would someday make watching their product feasible and affordable for ALL NFL fans. Not just the wealthy ! Pisses me off !

I agree. However, I've been fortunate living in the Philadelphia area because between national games and TV games, I probably get to see roughly 12 games s year without having to "get crafty." But I do wish they would make it much easier to see and make it affordable for all.

dduc996
08-24-2015, 02:12 PM
NFL Network still airs all the games just not all live.

fansince'76
08-24-2015, 02:16 PM
I simply refuse to pay for Sunday Ticket at the moment. I've gotten to the point that I don't give two squirts of piss about any other teams' games outside of the Steelers, so why should I pay for all the games? Because of all the rules changes and the overall pussification of the game, I just don't care for the NFL as a whole very much anymore.

But if they offered an a la carte option for Steelers games only, I'd snap it up.

Besides, I really like listening to Tunch, Wolf and Bill on Steelers radio (http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/audio/Steelers-Gameday-Radio/f0ac5a66-a351-4918-97df-493ca91d9267). They're such homers. :chuckle:

stillers4me
08-24-2015, 02:51 PM
NFL network has never showed all the ores Eason games live, They are replayed at a later time.

cold-hard-steel
08-24-2015, 08:03 PM
NFL network has never showed all the ores Eason games live, They are replayed at a later time.

You mean Toney Easons games ? Did not realize he was still around .