PDA

View Full Version : Bryant: 'I want to make sure I am dominant'

polamalubeast
08-20-2015, 03:07 PM
WR Martavis Bryant has made huge strides since last year.

LATROBE, Pa. – The differences are apparent. And I am not just talking about on the field. You can see the growth in Martavis Bryant from a year ago. You can see the maturity, the confidence, and even a different player physically.

They are the type of changes coaches want to see from a player in his second year. And offensive coordinator Todd Haley likes it.

“He is doing a good job,” said Haley. “He is much further ahead of where he was last year at this time, as he should be. He is working hard. He knows a lot more of what to do.

“He is more comfortable in general. He has a year under his belt. He is playing faster and using his skill.”

Bryant too is pleased with his progress, knowing the more he moves forward in a positive manner, the happier it will keep Haley.

“The key is to keep him as quiet as possible and to keep him believing in me,” said Bryant. “I want him to know I have his back, and he has mine. As long as we continue to keep working hard with each other, continue to develop the chemistry, we will be fine

read more

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Bryant-I-want-to-make-sure-I-am-dominant/bb2de822-a0d9-47f3-bb47-e3c22aff8f5e?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter