PDA

View Full Version : Ben - The Nevada Problem

stillers4me
09-01-2010, 06:49 AM
Since this issue isn't settled yet and there's some news starting to trickle out, I'm starting this thread to post the items about....you know.........that other problem in Nevada.

This hopefully will keep the board from getting cluttered up with numerous McNutty related articles. Post'em here..........and look forward to the day when this thread can finally float away into cyberspace.

stillers4me
09-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Steelers QB's trial site at issue in court

Wednesday, September 01, 2010
By Dan Majors, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The question of where Ben Roethlisberger faces a civil lawsuit accusing him of sexual assault -- in Reno or Lake Tahoe -- is before the Nevada Supreme Court, which already has arguments from his attorneys and is expected to receive briefs from his accuser's attorneys Thursday.........

...............The attorney for Mr. Roethlisberger's accuser in the Nevada case traveled to Georgia to speak with those involved in that case and said it was possible that he might pursue the results of the quarterback's behavioral evaluation, especially in light of the demand by Mr. Roethlisberger's attorneys that his Nevada accuser undergo psychiatric analysis.

"The sanctions imposed by Commissioner Goodell are the business of the NFL," Mr. Dunlap said earlier this year. "However, the behavior of Mr. Roethlisberger in Tahoe, in Georgia ... and elsewhere will be part of the business of our lawsuit."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10244/1084108-66.stm#ixzz0yHCxeYRT

SirHulka
09-01-2010, 06:52 AM
What news?

stillers4me
09-01-2010, 06:54 AM
What news?

Ya gotta give me a few minutes to post it.........the batteries in my magic wand are low...........:chuckle:

SirHulka
09-01-2010, 06:58 AM
:lol: