PDA

View Full Version : Watching Steelers games

st33lersguy
08-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help tell me how I can watch Steelers games not nationally broadcasted without NFL Sunday Ticket. I am in Eastern Pa where they mainly show Eagles, Giants, and Jets and we have gotten rid of Directv and NFL Sunday Ticket due to expenses. I was wondering how to get the Steelers games that are not broadcast nationally on the networks?

Also, I did not know where to put the thread

Steeldude
08-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help tell me how I can watch Steelers games not nationally broadcasted without NFL Sunday Ticket. I am in Eastern Pa where they mainly show Eagles, Giants, and Jets and we have gotten rid of Directv and NFL Sunday Ticket due to expenses. I was wondering how to get the Steelers games that are not broadcast nationally on the networks?

Also, I did not know where to put the thread

Do you have a friend anywhere that has Sunday Ticket? If yes, give them $50 and ask them to sign up for the Sunday Ticket Go(I forget the name). Basically it lets you watch games on any Internet device, no matter your location. If he already has Sunday Ticket To Go then give him some money to share his username and P/W.

Other than that you will be stuck trying to find broadcasts on the Internet. The problem is they always have poor buffering issues.

tube517
08-12-2015, 05:30 AM
If you want, I'll PM some links I have used for the past few years.

st33lersguy
08-12-2015, 09:02 AM

That would be good, thanks

Drazo85
08-12-2015, 09:49 AM
I would like some of those links as well, thank you. [emoji2]