PDA

View Full Version : Steelers LB Jarvis Jones, WR Eli Rogers Leave Monday’s Practice Early

polamalubeast
08-03-2015, 04:18 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/08/steelers-lb-jarvis-jones-wr-eli-rogers-leave-mondays-practice-early/

86WARD
08-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Jones again...lol.

Steeldude
08-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Jones again...lol.

Sounds to me like he is making a big deal about a bruise to get out of practice.

And before anyone says it I have played with a bruised bicep, quad, calf and ribs, but not all at once. Jones needs to suck it up and prove he deserves to be on the team. All I have seen out of him are words and lack of effort.

86WARD
08-03-2015, 06:16 PM
I am starting to agree...words and a lack of effort...

Count Steeler
08-03-2015, 06:38 PM
I am starting to agree...words and a lack of effort...

Maybe Chickillo has him worried.

Craic
08-03-2015, 07:42 PM
Of course, this is all conjecture. The training staff could very well have come along and said, "you're done for today." Or, they could have even had a time limit on him from the beginning of the day. Unless anyone has heard anything different from Tomlin or staff or Jones, everything else is just guess work.

Steeldude
08-04-2015, 04:29 AM
Of course, this is all conjecture. The training staff could very well have come along and said, "you're done for today." Or, they could have even had a time limit on him from the beginning of the day. Unless anyone has heard anything different from Tomlin or staff or Jones, everything else is just guess work.

I agree, but I lean toward Jones being more of a pussy than the other way around. ; )