PDA

View Full Version : Jarvis Jones, Ryan Shazier, Cortez Allen, Shamarko Thomas key to Steelers improvement

polamalubeast
07-25-2015, 07:52 AM
The Steelers report to their 50th training camp today at Saint Vincent College in Latraobe, where they will try to spit-shine the highest-ranked offense in 35 years and scrub clean a defense coming off its worst performance this century.

Within that defense are four young players who have not panned out yet but could help turn them back into a champion.

read more

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/07/25/Four-young-Steelers-key-to-improvement-on-defense/stories/201507250083

tube517
07-25-2015, 07:58 AM
This is probably the 500th article on the same subject.

Is it September yet?

86WARD
07-25-2015, 08:56 AM
So true.

Mojouw
07-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Breaking News:

New Players that are replacing high end retired veteran talent that formed the nucleus of a multiple SB winning roster are the key to team being SB good again.

Wow. What an unexpected and in depth analysis. Remember when NFL coverage used to contain analysis? Seriously. I do. I remember when print media and tv used to actually take the time and write "preview" articles that would scout player capabilities, discuss team tendencies, etc.

Oh. Well. I will finish with "GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Bluecoat96
07-25-2015, 10:41 AM
Breaking News:

New Players that are replacing high end retired veteran talent that formed the nucleus of a multiple SB winning roster are the key to team being SB good again.

Wow. What an unexpected and in depth analysis. Remember when NFL coverage used to contain analysis? Seriously. I do. I remember when print media and tv used to actually take the time and write "preview" articles that would scout player capabilities, discuss team tendencies, etc.

Oh. Well. I will finish with "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
I know I'm jinxing things, but I'll take these mind numbingly redundant articles over stories about some Steeler in trouble with the law. [emoji1]

I think our only "issue" this off season is waiting for news on Bell's suspension .

86WARD
07-25-2015, 03:19 PM
I know I'm jinxing things, but I'll take these mind numbingly redundant articles over stories about some Steeler in trouble with the law. [emoji1]

I think our only "issue" this off season is waiting for news on Bell's suspension .

What suspension? Goofdell knows nothing about it.

KeiselPower99
07-25-2015, 07:25 PM
Yep they are.