PDA

View Full Version : Madden ratings

TeeTee
07-24-2015, 01:33 PM
I know it's just a video game, but in all reality, I think they are more accurate at rating players than most other sources. Of note:

1. Bell is a top 5 back.
2. Ben tied for top 3 QB with Brees (Only Rogers and Brady ranked higher, by 2 and 4 points). Ben gets his due with Madden more than he does all other sources.
3. Brown is rated #1 WR (as noted in another thread).

That's all they have so far, that I can tell. I haven't had a new Madden game since the old X Box, not even the 360 X Box.

SteelerFanInStl
07-24-2015, 07:44 PM
I know it's just a video game, but in all reality, I think they are more accurate at rating players than most other sources. Of note:

1. Bell is a top 5 back.
2. Ben tied for top 3 QB with Brees (Only Rogers and Brady ranked higher, by 2 and 4 points). Ben gets his due with Madden more than he does all other sources.
3. Brown is rated #1 WR (as noted in another thread).

That's all they have so far, that I can tell. I haven't had a new Madden game since the old X Box, not even the 360 X Box.

I buy Madden every year, primarily because it's the only NFL video game thanks to the monopoly that EA has on the NFL. Ben definitely didn't get respect from Madden in Madden Ultimate Team for Madden 15 (current version). Rodgers, P. Manning, Brady, Wilson, Romo and Luck were all give 99 overall cards (highest possible) and Ben was left with a 95 as his highest card. Even the top 2 rookie QBs (Winston and Mariota) were given better cards than Ben.

hawaiiansteeler
07-25-2015, 01:08 AM
Even the top 2 rookie QBs (Winston and Mariota) were given better cards than Ben.

http://media.giphy.com/media/y3D44wckKbYJy/giphy.gif