PDA

View Full Version : Mike Munchak Getting Tougher On His Linemen In Second Season

stillers4me
06-26-2015, 05:29 PM
When the Pittsburgh Steelers had the chance to bring in Hall of Fame guard and accomplished offensive line coach Mike Munchak for that same position, they no doubt understood that they were entering a multi-year process, and that everything that ailed the unit was not going to be fixed overnight........

Read more @ http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/06/mike-munchak-getting-tougher-on-his-linemen-in-second-season/

tube517
06-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Get 'em Munch!

GBMelBlount
06-26-2015, 06:44 PM
Now that he has established not only a rapport for his players, but a feeling for what they’re capable of, his missions becomes broader than simply massaging out weak areas of their game.

The objective this season is to build a dominant offensive line by maximizing the potential of each of his linemen.

Munchak spent last year learning the strengths and weaknesses of each player.

Now that he knows exactly what he has to work with it sounds like he is really going crack the whip.

I have a good feeling about the line this year.

Sign Beachum now.

86WARD
06-26-2015, 08:50 PM
Good!! Keep them getting stronger, keep them hungry, keep them wanting more...and a little nasty is a good thing!

ALLD
06-27-2015, 07:08 AM
Tightening up their play will improve their skills which is good for the team or good for them if they decide to hit FA. My largest client fields the best drivers in their industry nationwide. Whenever one is released he usually has a job available at any of the competitors because he already has a higher level of training and productivity, albeit at a new lower salary and longer hours.

GBMelBlount
06-27-2015, 08:00 AM
Tightening up their play will improve their skills which is good for the team or good for them if they decide to hit FA. My largest client fields the best drivers in their industry nationwide. Whenever one is released he usually has a job available at any of the competitors because he already has a higher level of training and productivity, albeit at a new lower salary and longer hours.

Why do I have this funny feeling our linemen coming up for FA won't be offered lower wages with more hours required by our competitors?