PDA

View Full Version : Not impressed so far

pepsyman1
08-29-2010, 08:14 PM
This being the first serious look I've had of Kennan Lewis, I have to say that I'm not at all impressed. Beyond the fact that he's managed to get himself flagged for personal fouls twice in the first half, he looked totally perplexed by the receiver on both plays. A good cornerback shouldn't get turned around backwards that quickly and he managed to do it on both those plays and then made it worse by finishing the play with personal fouls both times...Not impressive at all.

Delraich
08-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather see Gay out there than Lewis.Not only is he not very good but tonight at least he's being a knucklehead.

JayC
08-29-2010, 11:02 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather see Gay out there than Lewis.Not only is he not very good but tonight at least he's being a knucklehead.

i know, i can't believe i actually want Gay back out there week 1

Devilsdancefloor
08-29-2010, 11:02 PM
to be honest i think the whole damn team was off tonight. Keenan needs t control himself better, i personally think he is a good player just needs to get his head in the right place for god sakes last week ike taylor throws punches now lewis does his PF.

Randy06
08-29-2010, 11:18 PM
Gay I thought has played ok.... I think his time as the nickel back will get his head straight again

Steeltreal
08-29-2010, 11:54 PM
For some reason i dont have a problem when Harrison gets penalties. That hit on Orton was hilarious. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
08-30-2010, 03:16 AM
I am not sold on our corners yet it just seems like everyone can throw on us at will.

steel striker
08-30-2010, 02:42 PM
I usually don't put much stock in pre season football but, it sure looks like we have issues try to cover and stop the run.

cold-hard-steel
08-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Run is usually not a problem with our 3-4 defense.It's only preseason,and i understand not wanting to show our "brand spankin , shiney,new defense to the entire schedule" .Dick knows better! Argue that.

I,m sorry,thought i got rid of that sig.Guess i have to work on that.