06-04-2015, 09:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnSrgPUwUVU

tube517
06-05-2015, 10:24 AM
John Facenda was awesome: "Terry Bradshaw lost some hair but...." LMAO

fansince'76
06-05-2015, 11:40 AM
John Facenda was awesome: "Terry Bradshaw lost some hair but...." LMAO

NFL Films were never the same after Facenda died.

tube517
06-05-2015, 09:12 PM
NFL Films were never the same after Facenda died.

Yessir. His voice transcends the game. Along with the Sabols' direction, NFL Films was incredible.

ALLD
06-06-2015, 06:28 AM
NFL Films and Monday Night Football are what made the league what it is today. The MLB strike in the 90s helped to catapult the NFL to the #1 sport in the USA.

What can you say about Brad... I watched him play. He would stand in the pocket and take a hit, but he made those big plays. I remember when they would carry him off the field on a stretcher in the first half, then he came back to play and won the game. I thought he was goofing sometimes just for ratings because the turnaround was so amazing. He threw a lot of picks, but we always knew the Steelers would win the Super Bowl no matter how many turnovers there were. The 1970s Steelers were the best complete team in NFL history.

tube517
06-06-2015, 08:56 AM
NFL Films and Monday Night Football are what made the league what it is today. The MLB strike in the 90s helped to catapult the NFL to the #1 sport in the USA.

What can you say about Brad... I watched him play. He would stand in the pocket and take a hit, but he made those big plays. I remember when they would carry him off the field on a stretcher in the first half, then he came back to play and won the game. I thought he was goofing sometimes just for ratings because the turnaround was so amazing. He threw a lot of picks, but we always knew the Steelers would win the Super Bowl no matter how many turnovers there were. The 1970s Steelers were the best complete team in NFL history.

Bradshaw showed up for the big games. He wasn't the best pure passer or most accurate. But, as he pointed out in one of the Steeler documentaries, he threw a clutch TD in the 4th quarter of every Super Bowl he played. Did having Swann and Stallworth and 2 1000 yd RBs help? Sure. But, someone has to throw the ball. And he did.

86WARD
06-06-2015, 07:20 PM
He was a 70's version of Brett Favre.

Count Steeler
06-06-2015, 09:34 PM
He was a 70's version of Brett Favre.

Brett Favre was a modern version of Terry Bradshaw. He was a gamer. Still don't know how he survived his head being smashed into the ground by Turkey Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcQqwpCFJ4