PDA

View Full Version : There’s Only One Ben Roethlisberger

polamalubeast
05-12-2015, 02:24 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/05/theres-only-one-ben-roethlisberger/

86WARD
05-12-2015, 04:51 PM
There is only one and I'll be sad when he's gone.

polamalubeast
05-12-2015, 04:56 PM
It'll be sad, but I hope that it does not take 21 years or more before finding an elite QB.

Situations like the Colts or packers are very rare

Butch
05-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Yep there is only 1 Ben and damn happy he's on our team.

Polamalu Princess
05-12-2015, 07:36 PM
I love Ben! He still has a lot of plays left in him.

Kittyfish
05-12-2015, 08:05 PM
I'm a newish football fan (since around 2000 or 2001) and I sure feel privileged that I will be able to witness Ben's entire career. I sure will miss him when he is gone, but will be forever grateful he made my first years as a fan exciting and fun, with a couple of Super Bowl wins as a bonus. Perhaps someday he'll get the respect he deserves and gets mentioned as an elite quarterback, along with Peyton, Br*dy, Brees, Rodgers and Andrew Freaking Luck, who is usually included for some ungodly reason...

LLT
05-12-2015, 08:10 PM
I'm a newish football fan (since around 2000 or 2001) and I sure feel privileged that I will be able to witness Ben's entire career. I sure will miss him when he is gone, but will be forever grateful he made my first years as a fan exciting and fun, with a couple of Super Bowl wins as a bonus. Perhaps someday he'll get the respect he deserves.

That is a great time to come on board. There were some LEAN years in the 80's!!!!

Kittyfish
05-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Yes, I know I am lucky and I am not looking forward to the possible lean years ahead when Ben retires (hopefully with at least 4 trophies under his belt), but I'll be sticking around. I am lucky too that I was living in Western PA where my hometown team would be the Steelers - I might have been reduced to rooting for the Redskins/Ravens or the Falcons. Imagine if I had been living in Cleveland! Thank goodness for small favors, huh?

LLT
05-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Yes, I know I am lucky and I am not looking forward to the possible lean years ahead when Ben retires (hopefully with at least 4 trophies under his belt), but I'll be sticking around. I am lucky too that I was living in Western PA where my hometown team would be the Steelers - I might have been reduced to rooting for the Redskins/Ravens or the Falcons. Imagine if I had been living in Cleveland! Thank goodness for small favors, huh?

Hey....by all rights I should have been a Bears or Rams fan. Good thing I have good taste.

Kittyfish
05-12-2015, 08:20 PM
I have to agree with your good taste - you were my first friend here! :-)

LLT
05-12-2015, 08:36 PM
I have to agree with your good taste - you were my first friend here! :-)

So glad to see you active again!!!!!!