PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Steelerschik
05-11-2015, 06:36 AM
I'm so NOT computer saavy I can't stand this! But to everyone from the other site "SF" (what the heck happened), I was known as Steelerschik :yup: :wave:. I must have signed up to this site under a different user, CANNOT for the life of me remember doing that, but it's me! I must have been in one of my "gee I don't know what I want my user name to be" moods. But I miss everyone from SF, but I recognize so many of your names, I felt compelled to come aboard, hope that's ok! Wish I could change my user name so I'm familiar as well. But anyway I thought I'd sign in/up, say hi, get ready for the new season and make new friends on a sorta new to me board.

Hi ladysteel and tegree!! Miss you guys!

stillers4me
05-11-2015, 06:41 AM
Welcome to SU!! :tt03:

To all the SF refugees: http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/s/statue_of_liberty-1679.gif

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me"............. :lol:

There's plenty of room here at SU for all of you! I'm sure an admin can lend a hand with your user name!

Butch
05-11-2015, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the Universe!!!

86WARD
05-11-2015, 07:00 AM
Welcome!!

Steelerschik
05-11-2015, 07:50 AM
Welcome to SU!! :tt03:

To all the SF refugees: http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/s/statue_of_liberty-1679.gif

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me"............. :lol:

There's plenty of room here at SU for all of you! I'm sure an admin can lend a hand with your user name!

LOL, I'm sure there's more here I haven't seen yet and hopefully more to follow. And I hope I can have help with my user name...I don't remember this one at all and it's so not me! I think I let my then teenage head in the clouds son set me up...mistake #1. Lost my identity in the process.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I've been reading this board for a long while now and apparently joined at one time, and I truly enjoy the posters here. Can't wait to join in!

fansince'76
05-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Welcome to the board! :drink:

Would you like your username to be changed to "Steelerschik?"

Steelerschik
05-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Oh please yes, that would be wonderful. At least I can remember that one!

Thank you kind sir...much appreciated!

fansince'76
05-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Done! :thumbsup:

Steelerschik
05-11-2015, 09:17 AM
:clap2: Thank you...I feel like me again!

Lady Steel
05-11-2015, 09:46 AM
I must have been in one of my "gee I don't know what I want my user name to be" moods.

Hi ladysteel and tegree!! Miss you guys!

Or drunk. :chuckle:

Hi, Chicky! Welcome to SU! I'm so happy to see you here. :hug:

Steelerschik
05-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Or drunk. :chuckle:

Hi, Chicky! Welcome to SU! I'm so happy to see you here. :hug:

Helllloooooo! Hope you've been well. Glad to see you're still posting articles, I always enjoy reading those.

Lol, that is very possible, depending if it was during a Steelers game and they were losing. Yeah glad to be here! Took me long enough. I know I've seen HAM on here before, what about 5-0, Buddha, all the favs? I thought hell what better time to get onto a new board then when Tommycheater is about to finally (hopefully) get what he's got coming to him. I wanted to bask in the pleasure with others as happy as I will be.

Lady Steel
05-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Teegre is here. So is 5-0, but he thinks he's disguising himself under the user name HawaiianSteeler. :chuckle: HAM is registered here, but I think he hates us because he's not posting. I don't know what's going on with Buddha. I think he's drunk. :lol:

I miss my secret Mexican lover, Fer. *sigh* http://www.retrojunkie.com/gif/3-smiley-giggle.gif

There are a lot of others from SF who have been members here for years, as well as those who ventured over here when the other place went kaput. You'll see 'em around. :)

Polamalu Princess
05-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Welcome. This is a great place!!!

Count Steeler
05-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Welcome aboard.

Drazo85
05-11-2015, 01:33 PM
Welcome!

stillers4me
05-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Glad to see we are getting more Steelers babes here at SU! PP and I were drowning in testosterone for a really long time! :lol:

Devilsdancefloor
05-11-2015, 07:23 PM
WELCOME!

tube517
05-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Welcome to SU!