PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Colbert’s Super Draft – Best Picks Since ’00 For the Steelers’ GM

Lady Steel
04-26-2015, 10:41 AM
It’s that time of year again. You know the one — right before the draft, in which headlines about news that normally wouldn’t take up headlines for more than a blink or two take up days worth of coverage because of the lack of news coming out of the league. In spite of this, we here at The Point of Pittsburgh are committed to bringing you top-notch quality about our beloved Steelers. Since it is indeed draft season and there has been quite a bit of concern raised in recent years, we thought it fair to look back and see Kevin Colbert’s best picks since he was hired and given the title of General Manager (Director of Football Operations until 2010).

The Pittsburgh Steelers are on the clock!

http://www.thepointofpittsburgh.com/kevin-colberts-super-draft-best-picks-since-00-for-the-steelers-gm/

st33lersguy
04-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Can we select Ben then trade up for Troy? LOLOL

teegre
04-27-2015, 09:45 PM
I'd take Ike Taylor in R4...

Regardless, great article.

ALLD
04-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Ben was Dan Rooney's pick, not Colbert's.

Lady Steel
04-28-2015, 08:47 PM
I'd take Ike Taylor in R4...

Regardless, great article.

I agree. It is a great article. You and Connor do good work for TPOP. Speaking of Connor, he better get his Canadian butt over here to post his own articles or I'm going to start charging him. I don't want him thinkin' I'm his own personal secretary or somethin'. :chuckle:

teegre
04-28-2015, 10:35 PM
I agree. It is a great article. You and Connor do good work for TPOP. Speaking of Connor, he better get his Canadian butt over here to post his own articles or I'm going to start charging him. I don't want him thinkin' I'm his own personal secretary or somethin'. :chuckle:

Thank you for the kind words.

SC has been really busy lately... but, I'm sure he'll be around soon. In the meantime, I'm certain that he appreciates your assistance.