PDA

View Full Version : Ike Taylor Has Steelers Taking LSU CB Jalen Collins 22nd Overall In DDFP Mock Draft

polamalubeast
04-17-2015, 01:28 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/04/ike-taylor-has-steelers-taking-lsu-cb-jalen-collins-22nd-overall-in-ddfp-mock-draft/

salamander
04-19-2015, 06:56 AM
I've seen Collins' tossed around here a little bit. Would he be a good pick? I haven't dove too much into draft analysis this year.

hawaiiansteeler
04-25-2015, 01:24 AM
on NFLN's Path to the Draft they revealed that Jalen Collins failed multiple drug tests while at LSU.

guess that explains the only 10 games started during his college career...

ETL
04-25-2015, 02:01 AM
Is there a reason why no one has Byron Jones, CB from Connecticut coming to the Steelers in their mocks? I see him going to the Eagles in mocks soon afterwards but I don't see why the Steelers are not looking at him too.

teegre
04-25-2015, 08:35 AM
Is there a reason why no one has Byron Jones, CB from Connecticut coming to the Steelers in their mocks? I see him going to the Eagles in mocks soon afterwards but I don't see why the Steelers are not looking at him too.

Good question.

I I know that he had a shoulder injury, which can drop a player. But, if he's being projected to go at 21... indeed,why not at 22.