PDA

View Full Version : Harrison Is a Hoot!

Shoes
04-14-2015, 09:05 PM
Amazing guy!

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/04/video-steelers-lb-james-harrison-upstages-teammate-vince-williams/

Dwinsgames
04-14-2015, 09:09 PM
If James Harrison would have been a disciple of Jesus he would have been known as

James the worker .....

Lady Steel
04-14-2015, 10:44 PM
'Atta boy, James... Push them boys and make them work it to beat you!

salamander
04-15-2015, 06:37 AM
I'm glad to see the the LB's are training together. I have a good feeling about them this year...

Butch
04-15-2015, 06:38 AM
James isn't going anywhere soon.

Steeldude
04-15-2015, 07:15 AM
Excellent, but don't over do it.

Where are all those people that said Harrison is worthless; too old; has nothing in the tank; the Bengals didn't even want him; he wouldn't be a free agent if he was any good etc...? All of those naysayers disappeared quicker than the Kordell lovers...lol.

Dwinsgames
04-15-2015, 07:19 AM

Where are all those people that said Harrison is worthless; too old; has nothing in the tank; the Bengals didn't even want him; he wouldn't be a free agent if he was any good etc...? All of those naysayers disappeared quicker than the Kordell lovers...lol.

the posts didnt magically vanish if you look around you will find them ( but they where not from me )

Mojouw
04-15-2015, 08:04 AM

I was one of them. I am still shocked that Harrison has adapted well to a mentor role. Additionally, he had a bit more left on the field than I had thought. I truly hope that they are not counting on him to start though.

tube517
04-15-2015, 08:33 AM
Harrison has not only become a mentor but he is one to watch on social media. He even solicited votes for some online social media award (can't remember which one). LOL.

All this is way out of character except of course, his brute strength.

Steeldude
04-15-2015, 10:15 AM
I was one of them. I am still shocked that Harrison has adapted well to a mentor role. Additionally, he had a bit more left on the field than I had thought. I truly hope that they are not counting on him to start though.

I was just poking fun, not serious : )

I want the best LB to start. I doubt it will be Jarvis Jones. Hopefully Jones will at least be able to spell Harrison about 40% of the time. They will need a fresh Harrison come post-season.

Mojouw
04-15-2015, 11:24 AM
I was just poking fun, not serious : )

I want the best LB to start. I doubt it will be Jarvis Jones. Hopefully Jones will at least be able to spell Harrison about 40% of the time. They will need a fresh Harrison come post-season.

No worries. I just hope that the Steelers can finally get a season where they truly find out what they have with Jarvis. I don't think it is much, but I likely shouldn't be so quick to judge - as it typically doesn't work out.

At this point, I'm putting my money on one of the "unknowns" (other Jones, Canadian dude, random draft pick, one of the futures contracts, etc) to outperform Jarvis in camp. Then the Steelers will end up playing some bizarre rotation of Jarvis, Harrison, Moats, multiple younger guys, and basically stunt everyone's development.

Or maybe I'm just in a bad mood today...

vrabinec
04-15-2015, 12:34 PM
That doesn't look so tough...

Steeldude
04-16-2015, 07:38 AM
No worries. I just hope that the Steelers can finally get a season where they truly find out what they have with Jarvis. I don't think it is much, but I likely shouldn't be so quick to judge - as it typically doesn't work out.

At this point, I'm putting my money on one of the "unknowns" (other Jones, Canadian dude, random draft pick, one of the futures contracts, etc) to outperform Jarvis in camp. Then the Steelers will end up playing some bizarre rotation of Jarvis, Harrison, Moats, multiple younger guys, and basically stunt everyone's development.

Or maybe I'm just in a bad mood today...

I think they are penciling in Moats on the left.

Yeah, I really hope Jones will show something, but I really don't think he has the desire.

vrabinec
04-16-2015, 08:51 AM
I think they are penciling in Moats on the left.

Yeah, I really hope Jones will show something, but I really don't think he has the desire.

Yeah, Moats to start the season, 1st or 2nd round pick in the mix by mid-season, hopefully taking the spot over by the time the playoffs roll around.