PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' 2015 preseason opponents announced

polamalubeast
04-09-2015, 03:57 PM
After opening their preseason schedule Aug. 9 against Minnesota in the Hall of Fame game in Canton, the Steelers will play, in order: at Buffalo, Green Bay at home, at Jacksonville and close at home against Carolina, the 12th consecutive year they end the preseason with a game against the Panthers.

Dates and times of the final four games will be announced later.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/04/09/Steelers-preseason-opponents-announced-3/stories/201504090215

vrabinec
04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Nice mix. Kinda wish the Packer game was the next to the last game so we got a better idea of what we had in the secondary, but it'll do.

Mamaduck43
04-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Already planning my road trip for the Packer Game - - I have been to two Steelers / Packers games at Lambeau and have never been to a game at Heinz - - so I will be filling out a box on my bucket list... However, this will mean that I will most likely not attend my 55 th HS reunion Labor Day Weekend... I can segue Canton to the Burgh to hang out for a couple of weeks to the Packer game, but to hang to September just won't do... Heck, I didn't have too much to do with my HS class anyway - - I was swimming competitively all through HS and didn't have time for too many HS activities.... And the only reason I had been planning to attend was to try to stretch a Steeler game into the mix... I am a happy camper........

vrabinec
04-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Labriola's bitching on the Steelers' official site about having to play 5 preseason games. I dunno. I think our defense needs every rep it can get with the new DC and the young players that are stepping in. Anyone think otherwise?

X-Terminator
04-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Labriola's bitching on the Steelers' official site about having to play 5 preseason games. I dunno. I think our defense needs every rep it can get with the new DC and the young players that are stepping in. Anyone think otherwise?

Nope. I'm all for it for the same reason. Yeah, there's a better chance of someone important getting hurt, but I'm fine with it.

Moose
04-11-2015, 07:30 PM
I'm all for the preseason games. We all know how our team takes so long to get it rolling ! Sometime's I wonder if they ought to have 6 games.