PDA

View Full Version : Who Have You Got This Weekend In The UFC Co-Main Event?

BuddhaBus
08-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Personally, I think we could witness our first murder in the octagon this weekend when Randy Couture takes the life of James Toney. He is going to beat him up so badly on the ground that his own mother won't be able to identify his body.

In the other fight, I'll take BJ Penn to regain his Lightweight title against Frankie Edgar. BJ has had a history of preparing lightly or not at all for fights in the past and I think that was the case with his first fight with Edgar. He took him lightly and he paid for it. A re-focused BJ will come prepared this time and beat Edgar decisively. Your thoughts?

Aussie_steeler
08-28-2010, 04:11 AM
BJ Penn has a very good comeback record after being beaten by somebody. ( cant name the guy he got retribution on last time but he looked extremely focused doing so)

Not a huge fan of MMA but nearly everyone has gotta have some serious respect for Randy Couture

BuddhaBus
08-28-2010, 08:07 AM
Wow, this poll has really been a HUGE success. :sarcasm: Thanks to Aussie and the "mystery voter" for voting.

Aussie_steeler
08-29-2010, 12:26 AM
I dodged the tumbleweeds to make the post Buddha

BuddhaBus
08-29-2010, 02:20 AM
YOU THE MAN, AUSSIE!!! Couture effed up Toney easily. Penn, not so much.

Aussie_steeler
08-29-2010, 03:51 PM
YOU THE MAN, AUSSIE!!! Couture effed up Toney easily. Penn, not so much.

Enjoyed the conversation while it lasted Buddha. I am guessing everyone is switching their attention solely to the season ahead.