PDA

View Full Version : Broncos starters expected to play three quarters vs. Steelers

polamalubeast
08-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Broncos fans should expect to see the team's starters play into the third quarter in Sunday's preseason game against the visiting Pittsburgh Steelers.

"We'd like to go through a halftime where they're going to go back out there," Denver coach Josh McDaniels said today of his starters. "I think we want to go through our normal process of halftime, like we would during a (regular season) game, so that's the plan right now."

Quarterback Kyle Orton played a quarter in the preseason opener at Cincinnati, and to halftime in last week's game against Detroit. He will lead the team though at least the first series of the third quarter on Sunday, and then likely hand the reigns over to backup Brady Quinn

Read more: Broncos starters expected to play three quarters vs. Steelers - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_15902164?source=commented-#ixzz0xkQLvib3

Psycho Ward 86
08-26-2010, 08:29 PM
That will be a good test for the backups. I like it, thanks Denver

venom
08-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Me Likey ! Hit them hard guys !!!

Galax Steeler
08-27-2010, 03:24 AM
It should be a good test for our guys to see where we stand.

Edman
08-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Wow, after all the injuries the Broncos have had? Maybe McDaniels is looking for some redemption for last year's beating.

Hey, maybe it's time we got a true light on how good our Second Team is. So thanks Denver for putting yourselves at an even bigger risk for injuries.