PDA

View Full Version : NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu's legacy

stillers4me
03-29-2015, 09:37 AM
The Steelers are done talking about Troy Polamalu.

The rest of the league? That's another story.

Five times in the span of six days last week, Steelers team officials — from president Art Rooney II to general manager Kevin Colbert to coach Mike Tomlin — declined to speak about Polamalu's future, other than saying there's no timetable for when a decision needs to be made.

That didn't prevent NFL coaches from weighing in on Polamalu's likely departure from the Steelers, his possible retirement, and what he has meant to the league at last week's NFL meetings in Phoenix............

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/8046572-74/polamalu-steelers-ravens#ixzz3VmlY9PNG

Hawkman
03-29-2015, 11:20 AM
‘He is wearing No. 43 and he has hair down to his shoulders. There's no way we should miss the guy, right? Block him. Block him, please.' ”

:rofl2:

Lady Steel
03-29-2015, 12:55 PM
Troy is a Steelers legend, one of the all time greats, and a very spiritual and classy man. When he's ready, there is no doubt he will retire in the Black 'n Gold.

BigNastyDefense
03-29-2015, 01:16 PM
I actually loved everything Harbaugh had to say about him. Which kind of shocked me. And made me feel filthy, so I took a shower after reading that this morning.

st33lersguy
03-29-2015, 05:33 PM
Easily a top 10 Steelers player and someone who should be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer

vasteeler
03-29-2015, 05:59 PM
polamalu has replaced jack lambert as my favorite steeler. in my eyes that says a lot.