PDA

View Full Version : FORBES: Mike Brown wants lease shortened to make Bungals "More Portable".

Mean Joe
08-26-2010, 11:54 AM
Mike continues to shove it up the a** of Cincinnati fans and residents and yet they continue to kiss his a**!

FORBES Magazine:

The Bengals are trying to use Hamilton County's financial problems as a way to have the option of getting out of their lease at Paul Brown Stadium almost ten years early. The team's current lease at the county-owned stadium goes through the 2025 season. The Bengals are offering the cash-strapped county an estimated $40 million in concessions, including paying for capital repairs and staffing at the stadium. In exchange, the team is asking for the county to give up its suite so the Bengals can lease it out and for the county to give up its share of revenue from non-Bengal events at the stadium and naming rights revenue. Although the team already has one of the most lucrative lease arrangements in the NFL, getting the lease amended to allow the team to have the option beginning in 2017 of extending it for two-year options would make the small-market franchise more portable and potentially more valuable.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/30/football-valuations-10_Cincinnati-Bengals_306869.html

stillers4me
08-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Mike Brown is the biggest con artist in the NFL. He convinced the entire fanbase that Chris Henry had "changed". And the only reason he signed TO was to sell tickets. And the Bengals fans fall for it hook line and sinker every time.

BTW...hey buddy! Hope to see you posting more often......

And does more portable mean like....outta town?

BuddhaBus
09-16-2010, 05:10 PM
And does more portable mean like....outta town?

Wouldn't YOU want out of Shitzinnati if you were in that dung heap of a city? :heh:

stillers4me
09-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Wouldn't YOU want out of Shitzinnati if you were in that dung heap of a city? :heh:

I am in that dung heap. :lol:

BuddhaBus
09-17-2010, 11:54 AM

:doh2: :lol:

So the answer is "yes"? :scratchchin:

SMR
09-25-2010, 10:29 PM

:pointlaugh: stillers4me

:chuckle:

Mean Joe
09-28-2010, 07:47 AM

Ditto... only 2,855 days till I move East!