PDA

View Full Version : 2015 NCAA Tournament

Nadroj 20
03-15-2015, 03:24 PM
As always I am looking forward to the NCAA tournament.

I would say the 1 seeds are

Kentucky
Duke
Villanova
Wisconsin

Arizona could be in the mix and Virginia played their way off the 1 line in my opinion.

I am not a Kentucky or John Calipari fan, but I don't know how you pick against them at this point. If I do it will be based off my hope they do not win it all and not off any basketball knowledge.

Godfather
03-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Cal might be a slimeball, but Bob Huggins and Roy Williams make him look like Mother Teresa. And Pitino is in a league by himself when it comes to being a detestable human being.

venom
03-16-2015, 07:58 AM
I'm going out on a stretch, Kentucky over Villanova

Nadroj 20
03-17-2015, 06:00 PM
My final four is Kentucky, Arizona, Oklahoma and Duke.

I am not a fan of Wisconsin because they have zero depth. The first 5 is their team and they have no bench help at all. Not a good thing to rely on in the NCAA tournament.

Kentucky over Duke.

Steelman
03-19-2015, 11:05 AM
Well I filled out 10 random brackets...lets see if any hold water through the first dozen games today. :chuckle:

tube517
03-19-2015, 11:25 AM
Go Hampton!!!! :chuckle:

Steelman
03-19-2015, 01:46 PM
#14 UAB upsets #3 Iowa State!

Nadroj 20
03-20-2015, 08:29 PM
Crazy first day yesterday and a pretty good day today without as many upsets but still close games.

I'm going to say it here first, Coastal Carolina over Wisconsin!

fansince'76
03-20-2015, 11:22 PM
I remember when I'd take days off from work and just sit around all day watching basketball during tourney time. Not really sure why I lost my interest in it. :noidea:

tube517
03-21-2015, 05:58 AM
I remember when I'd take days off from work and just sit around all day watching basketball during tourney time. Not really sure why I lost my interest in it. :noidea:

For me, as I got married and then my son was born, I just don't have the time. I can't keep up with who the good players and teams are anymore.

Good thing about now is you have access to every game wherever you go. It's pretty sick how the app alerts you to a close game and you can go right to the game on your phone, tablet or on TV. I take a peek at work on my phone (courtesy of NCAA app :chuckle:).

fansince'76
03-21-2015, 08:31 AM
Good thing about now is you have access to every game wherever you go. It's pretty sick how the app alerts you to a close game and you can go right to the game on your phone, tablet or on TV. I take a peek at work on my phone (courtesy of NCAA app :chuckle:).

Is this you, tube?

"Woo! I love working!" :chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU5IPtMpGjU