PDA

View Full Version : It's Time NFL Issues Bell Decision

Lady Steel
03-09-2015, 11:02 AM
The free agency signing period starts tomorrow at 4 p.m. along with the new NFL calendar year in which all teams must be under the salary cap of $143 million with their top 51 salaries.

Yet, the Steelers still have not heard from the NFL any decision on a possible suspension for Le’Veon Bell. Many assume it’s two games, but what if it’s one, or none? Shouldn’t the Steelers at least know what they need to do at the position as free agency begins?

It may not be a major issue since they need to find a capable backup to Bell regardless, but it still could affect how they go about it – and whether a back might be interested in them. Let’s say a free agent back is considering offers from two teams, one of them the Steelers, and knows that he will be signed as a backup. It might persuade him to sign with the team that tells him he will definitely start the first two games of the season.

Even if it is a small matter, it’s time for the NFL to let the Steelers know one way or another on Bell’s availability to open the 2015 season.

http://sportsblogs.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers-steelers-blog/2015/03/09/It-s-Time-NFL-Issues-Bell-Decision/stories/201503090003

Steeldude
03-09-2015, 11:24 AM
The free agency signing period starts tomorrow at 4 p.m. along with the new NFL calendar year in which all teams must be under the salary cap of $143 million with their top 51 salaries.

Yet, the Steelers still have not heard from the NFL any decision on a possible suspension for Le’Veon Bell. Many assume it’s two games, but what if it’s one, or none? Shouldn’t the Steelers at least know what they need to do at the position as free agency begins?

It may not be a major issue since they need to find a capable backup to Bell regardless, but it still could affect how they go about it – and whether a back might be interested in them. Let’s say a free agent back is considering offers from two teams, one of them the Steelers, and knows that he will be signed as a backup. It might persuade him to sign with the team that tells him he will definitely start the first two games of the season.

Even if it is a small matter, it’s time for the NFL to let the Steelers know one way or another on Bell’s availability to open the 2015 season.

http://sportsblogs.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers-steelers-blog/2015/03/09/It-s-Time-NFL-Issues-Bell-Decision/stories/201503090003

Goodell won't decide on his suspension until he finds the most damaging scenario for the Steelers.

salamander
03-09-2015, 11:25 AM
You really expect Goodell to do anything to benefit the Steelers? That's a good one.

katmandu
03-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Goodell won't decide on his suspension until he finds the most damaging scenario for the Steelers.I agree.

When it comes to the Steelers, GOD-ell is a Sadistic, hateful SOB.

Amazingly, the Rooney's put up with all his bullsh1ted decisions and don't protest against him.

smokin3000gt
03-09-2015, 12:18 PM
The NFL has had enough time to ponder and come up with an answer. No reason for this to drag out any longer.

ALLD
03-09-2015, 03:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdyrphxqtBc&list=PLAC25DF7968AE3924&index=2

Count Steeler
03-09-2015, 03:59 PM
The NFL has had enough time to ponder and come up with an answer. No reason for this to drag out any longer.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Thanks for making my day. The NFL not to drag out decisions. Riot!

smokin3000gt
03-09-2015, 05:10 PM

Thanks for making my day. The NFL not to drag out decisions. Riot!

stop it. we all know how seriously Gooddeal takes the shield.

:sofunny:

Count Steeler
03-09-2015, 06:22 PM
stop it. we all know how seriously Gooddeal takes the shield.

:sofunny:

Stop please. You are going to make me pee my pants.