PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Bengals 2005

st33lersguy
03-01-2015, 10:34 PM
I had the pleasure of watching the full Steelers Bengals 2005 wildcard game in full. I would have posted the video, but the video only seems to be available on Sundays and it didn't seem to be worth it at this point (p.s. I had been unable to watch the full game the last couple of Sundays). I loved re-living the Bengals implosion after the Steelers responded to the Bengals early lead. I always found it funny how this team talked trash but seldom delivered. Also fun reliving the glory days of the Steelers defense, and Ike Taylor owning Chad Ochostinko Johnson as he always did, back when Ike was a great cover corner. Also intersesting to see that that year Carson Palmer led the NFL with 32 TD passes. Ahhh, the NFL before the days of Gestapo Goodell, great times

Crash
03-01-2015, 10:56 PM
The offense won that game. The defense was pretty much a non factor until the Steelers took the lead after Cincy botched the FG at the beginning of the second half.

st33lersguy
03-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Videos still up as of today. Also got Steelers Colts divisional game and the 4th quarter of both 00s Super Bowl wins

tube517
03-02-2015, 09:10 AM
I would have posted the video, but the video only seems to be available on Sundays

Cool. Where is this posted?

st33lersguy
03-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Cool. Where is this posted?

Youtube and it is up today