PDA

View Full Version : Why Parents Drink

GitNoLuv
08-25-2010, 01:54 PM
(LLT, your story reminded me of this classic joke)

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.'

With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.

I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice.

But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it' s not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant.

Stacy said that we will be very happy.

She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone.
We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy.

In the meantime, we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.

Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself.

Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love, John

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house.
I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home.

Nadroj 20
08-25-2010, 01:59 PM
:lol::chuckle::rofl2:

LLT
08-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Dear Son,

I read your note and was horrified at what I percieved as you throwing your life away. You can not imagine the relief I felt when I realized that you had not made the mistakes that you had fooled me into thinking you had.

You have helped me put things into perspective...making me realize that there are more important things in this world than an occassional bad grade. Thank you for this unique method of helping me see things in light of how bad things really could be.

Dont worry about the grade. I know that you will do better next semester and it will equal out in the end.

Love, Dad

P.S. None of the above is true...I think you would have been better served in spending the last couple of hours in church, instead of going to Tommys....because when I see you, you had better have given your soul to the Lord...cause your ass is mine.

Nadroj 20
08-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Thats a nice comeback!! LOL

GitNoLuv
08-25-2010, 06:24 PM
HAHAHAHA

Touche ma friend. Should my kids ever pull that stunt on me...I'll be sure to have that sent back at them. :P

steelerdude15
08-26-2010, 12:43 AM
:chuckle:

TatarMongol
08-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Nice comeback. LOL.

siss
08-26-2010, 02:20 PM
*looks at my precious baby sleeping*
He won't do that to me ever!

GitNoLuv
08-26-2010, 02:24 PM
*looks at my precious baby sleeping*
He won't do that to me ever!

Oh, you poor misguided soul. Best of luck to you on that one! :P

SteelerSal
08-27-2010, 07:20 AM
Funny story and great comeback. LOL

SteelMember
08-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Dear Son,

I read your note and was horrified at what I percieved as you throwing your life away. You can not imagine the relief I felt when I realized that you had not made the mistakes that you had fooled me into thinking you had.

You have helped me put things into perspective...making me realize that there are more important things in this world than an occassional bad grade. Thank you for this unique method of helping me see things in light of how bad things really could be.

Dont worry about the grade. I know that you will do better next semester and it will equal out in the end.

Love, Dad

P.S. None of the above is true...I think you would have been better served in spending the last couple of hours in church, instead of going to Tommys....because when I see you, you had better have given your soul to the Lord...cause your ass is mine.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Leave it to the master.... although that last part seems vaguely familiar. I think I still have the marks to prove it. Dad did like to put his name on everything.

Hindes204
08-27-2010, 01:03 PM
Nice, I just spit coffe on my computer at work, good comeback LLT

Galax Steeler
08-28-2010, 04:48 AM
That is funny LOL

LLT
08-28-2010, 10:10 AM
:humble:

Ohhhhhh...funny to you guys...but can you imagine what I put my son through on a daily basis???? :grin:

Polamalu Princess
08-28-2010, 05:29 PM
That was too funny.

stillers4me
08-28-2010, 09:06 PM
:toofunny: