PDA

View Full Version : Dunlap: James Harrison Issue Is Really Jarvis Jones’ Issue

Lady Steel
02-23-2015, 02:53 PM
This really isn’t all about James Harrison.

This is much, much more about Jarvis Jones.

When is Jarvis Jones going to realize his career is in the balance?

When is Jarvis Jones going to realize he needs to step up?

When is Jarvis Jones going to realize he needs to bulk up in the weight room and elevate his level of play on that football field?

When is Jarvis Jones going to realize he shouldn’t have his job put in question by a guy who is going to be 37 in May? But, unfortunately for Jones, that’s precisely what’s happening.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/02/23/dunlap-james-harrison-issue-is-really-jarvis-jones-issue/

Devilsdancefloor
02-23-2015, 09:24 PM
(this guy sounds like ron cook) i truely think JJ was turning a corner and stepping his game up and got hurt. i really beleive he will surprise the nay sayers

Steeldude
02-23-2015, 10:14 PM
(this guy sounds like ron cook) i truely think JJ was turning a corner and stepping his game up and got hurt. i really beleive he will surprise the nay sayers

I was hoping that would be the case, but his last interview changed my entire outlook. It doesn't appear he wants to put forth the effort to better.

Crash
02-23-2015, 10:57 PM
Colin Dunlap is a schmuck. He couldn't carry a football conversation if it had handles on it.

one side only
02-24-2015, 07:25 AM
Jarvis jones wasn't a smart pick at the time. When he received a clean bill of health before the draft, I was hoping he would be picked before the Steelers turn came. He isn't a complete linebacker, and he is a one move pass rusher.

KeiselPower99
02-24-2015, 07:05 PM
He started to look like a good player before he broke that wrist and by time he was healthy Harrison was playing light years above him. I would love to see Harrison come back and tutor him more.

Shoes
02-24-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm willing to give Jones another year. I do remember the interview that Steeldude mentioned and found it a bit alarming but I think he would (bulk up) if advised too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATieZmGD9k

Pappy
02-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Never liked this kid coming out of the draft and my fears have been confirmed. I think after next year we will all be saying he's a bust. Wish I was wrong though.