PDA

View Full Version : Bus Ride to Canton list if going here

Dwinsgames
02-01-2015, 02:26 PM
figured this would be a good place for everyone to state if going to Enshrinement Ceremonies for The Bus ...

would be cool if we could all meet up for a Beer , Coffee or just BS ..

I will be going , wouldn't miss it !! I know a few others are going so lets plan something

stillers4me
02-01-2015, 04:21 PM
we're thinking about it.

X-Terminator
02-01-2015, 04:59 PM
As I said before, I'm considering it.

Mamaduck43
02-01-2015, 07:32 PM
I will be there, God willing.... Not sure who will be with me... My Hawaii gang may join me, after my granddaughters wedding here in Wisconsin on the first... My Wisconsin gang are thinking of doing a road trip, too... May be traveling via AMTRAK into Cleveland or Pgh... Not sure yet, but I am planning to tack on a couple things in the Burgh... It depends, too, on my Colorado kid's recovery from some serious surgery next month... If she is doing okay, we are planning to get to my 55th HS reunion in Allison Park, Labor Day Weekend... If that trip is a go, I will be able to spread my Pgh activities out over 2 weekends...

I am hoping that I might be able to stretch the Sept. trip out to be able to attend a home game at Heinz... I have been to home games at Forbes Field, Pitt Stadium and Three Rivers.... And I have attended several away games, but have not been able to time a visit to coincide with a home game at Heinz.... I have a short bucket list, but now, that would be close to the top.....

I am game for a meet and drink or whatever... Keep me in the loop....

Godfather
02-01-2015, 09:08 PM
I hope I can make it.

Stlrs4Life
04-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Going, and will be at the game.