PDA

View Full Version : STEEL CITY MAFIA- JOIN THE FAMILY!

SMR
08-24-2010, 05:16 PM
I hope this is the right forum to post this. Not sure if I should have posted this in a different one. Anyway, I just joined the truly awesome worldwide Steelers fan organization called the Steel City Mafia (nothing criminal, lol). The website is: steelcitymafia.com . You can join the Steelers "famiglia" for just $25.00 and that is a one time fee and you are a member for LIFE. No fee renewal at all! You get a free SCM (Steel City Mafia) shirt and you must specify which size you are- whether male or female. These are some of the benefits you get for joining:

Family updates, information about upcoming player appearances, fan rallys, charity events, and other Steeler related topics.

Access to SteelCity Mafia Events, which give members opportunities to meet past and present Steeler players!! Also you can participate in LIVE chats with the players on the SCM website once you are a member!

Members receive an Official SteelCity Mafia Membership Card, Member T-Shirt and exclusive access to Premium content on the website. Membership is LIFETIME.

Insider information about SCM & Steeler friendly “Gameday Venues” worldwide.

Lots of chances to win monthly contests, drawings and raffles where members get great prizes such as game tickets, Steeler memorabilia & SteelCity Mafia merchandise.

Instant connections for Special discounts & offers for members provided by Friends of The Family.

Access to special, member only events, such as the annual Sit-Down Banquet and other Family outings.

Future benefits that only the SteelCity Mafia could deliver. As The Family grows,
so will member benefits.

Right now I am trying hard to get recruits for the SCM family. If you decide to join when you check out the website PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use my member number #7663 to refer you to the Family so I would get credit for that! If you have any questions please let me know or you can PM me! If a member gets 25 recruits he can become a "MADE member of The Family" and receive special VIP status and addtional benefits! I am trying to get 25 or more recruits so please help a Stiller brother out!! Remember my member number is # 7663. :tt02::tt02:

http://i34.tinypic.com/211oxt0.jpg

Thanks all!
SMR

BPS3akaWirels3
08-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Thanks buddy but I only belong to this family... They may be worldwide but this family is known throughout the UNIVERSE... :grouphug:

SMR
08-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Thanks buddy but I only belong to this family... They may be worldwide but this family is known throughout the UNIVERSE... :grouphug:

I do share your sentiment. My heart is for this family first, SCM second. Anyone can be part of both; after all, we Steelers fans are all ONE BIG FAMILY! :drink: :tt02: