PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Haven’t Scheduled Interviews With Any Outside Defensive Coordinator Candidat

polamalubeast
01-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Steelers Haven’t Scheduled Interviews With Any Outside Defensive Coordinator Candidates

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/01/report-steelers-havent-scheduled-interviews-outside-defensive-coordinator-candidates/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

st33lersguy
01-12-2015, 08:57 PM
I'd say Butler gets promoted.

Steelman
01-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Probably a given at this point.

Dwinsgames
01-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Steelers Haven’t Scheduled Interviews With Any Outside Defensive Coordinator Candidates

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/01/report-steelers-havent-scheduled-interviews-outside-defensive-coordinator-candidates/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

means 1 of two things ...

1) either Butler is in fact the man ... ( then why not say it and be done )

2) the man they want is not yet available to speak with or has not yet been disclosed to the source

Shoes
01-12-2015, 09:03 PM
means 1 of two things ...

1) either Butler is in fact the man ... ( then why not say it and be done )

2) the man they want is not yet available to speak with or has not yet been disclosed to the source

Maybe they are waiting for Dick to get hired in Az before making it public.

Dwinsgames
01-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Maybe they are waiting for Dick to get hired in Az before making it public.

still why wait , not going to shock anyone if they name Butler , actually its what most expect ( Including Lebeau is my guess )

Shoes
01-12-2015, 09:23 PM
still why wait , not going to shock anyone if they name Butler , actually its what most expect ( Including Lebeau is my guess )

So it doesn't look like they couldn't wait till he was gone
:noidea:

Count Steeler
01-12-2015, 09:28 PM

Butler is also not under contract.