PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Know about You, but I'm Excited....... !

katmandu
01-04-2015, 12:34 AM
....for the future of this team!

We had like what (?).... (8) players with one year or less experience ?? Look at how much experience they've gained this season!

I honestly didn't think this team would go as far as they did this season. The future is very bright for our young players!

I am (like you), a bit worried about losing the older, cornerstones of our team though.

Count Steeler
01-04-2015, 06:26 AM
There is hope for the future. This off season is crucial. FA and draft have to be stellar. No "excuse me" picks like Archer or Landry Jones and Mike Adams. Don't go for projects this year, go for real potential.

salamander
01-04-2015, 06:57 AM
It all depends on how the FO handles the off-season this year.

86WARD
01-04-2015, 08:22 AM
I'm not excited for 2015 at all right now...maybe 2016...but not 2015. I have zero confidence, at this point, that they will make the necessary roster adjustments to make this team competitive...and the worst part is that they'll be playing a first place schedule and this team isn't a first place team.

I could use a lot of convincing...

stillers4me
01-04-2015, 08:43 AM
I hope that Keisel and Harrison are back next year. They are still valuable both on and off the field. If they want Brett back, I have no doubt he will stay but James will have to be convinced again. Ike and Troy will be fond memories. (sniff)

My biggest concerns involve the coaching. Just when we thought they had evolved..........bam!

Butch
01-04-2015, 08:46 AM
It is way to soon. I am a BELIEVER in this team and I really expected they would go Much further into the post season. Ask again when we are closer to the regular season and I am sure I will be more optimistic, but this loss took a lot of wind out of my sails.

FWIW Ben is still an elite QB despite what others may say. You pay him you don't dare trade him.

vasteeler
01-04-2015, 08:48 AM
im excited for our future as well. not too many teams win their division and go 11-5 in a retooling period