PDA

View Full Version : Steelers coaching staff deserves praise for 2014 turnaround

polamalubeast
01-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Last year, as the Steelers were sliding to a second straight failure to qualify for the postseason, folks in Pittsburgh were grumbling about coach Mike Tomlin, offensive coordinator Todd Haley, and/or defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau. All returned for 2014, and the grumbling continued as the season got off to an inconsistent start.

But now that the Steelers have turned it around, capturing an unexpected division title and sporting three of the top individual offensive performances of the season, no one is saying anything good about the Steelers’ coaching staff.........

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/03/steelers-coaching-staff-deserves-praise-for-2014-turnaround/

stillers4me
01-03-2015, 09:32 AM
I'm really, really pleased with how this entire organization responded this year. Kudos to the players, coaches and all the staff for turning it around and giving 110%! We are not a perfect team, but new stars are being born and new leaders are stepping up. Ben's golden years are going to be good ones! (fingers crossed)

Bluecoat96
01-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Wait a minute....Florio actually wrote a NICE article about the Steelers? Color me surprised!

stillers4me
01-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Wait a minute....Florio actually wrote a NICE article about the Steelers? Color me surprised!

Don't you know that other fan bases always accuse him of being a closet Steelers fan???

steelpride12
01-03-2015, 11:02 AM
I have many to give praise to on the coaching staff for this late season surge, but the one who sticks out the most is Mike Munchek. The offensive line has been stellar this final part of the season, if not the entire season. He is a Hall of Famer and know's his role, and it's paying off huge for the OL and Ben.