PDA

View Full Version : Is Josh Harris " Willie Parker " 2.0 ?

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 02:01 PM
I found this story about Harris. And Wow! Did it bring back memories of Willie Parker, and his claims about his coaches at UNC. Man, this young man seems like he is very Anxious to show the NFL World what he can do. Well Mr.Harris....you have your chance. I tell ya, I feel a lot better about this young man after reading this story. I still wish we had Bell of course. But, maybe the Steelers weren't so dumb keeping this young man all season, instead of letting him go for a rehash Vet RB.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000350525/article/exwake-forest-rb-josh-harris-says-coaches-sabotaged-him

fansince'76
01-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Steelreserve is gonna love this thread... :chuckle:

tube517
01-02-2015, 02:28 PM

Beat me to it. :chuckle:

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 02:30 PM
What's the joke I am missing ?

HollywoodSteel
01-02-2015, 02:30 PM
You can interpret this in all kinds of different ways. What coaches undermine their own player with negativity if it isn't true? A college coach wants more than anything for their players to do well and make their program look good. When a kid starts blaming everyone but himself, it's usually a bad sign. Do we really believe that he was a great kid yet there was some conspiracy against him at his college? For what possible reason? Did he seduce the head coach's daughter or something?

Plus his 40 time claim - in the rain even - does seem kind of suspicious. A 4.2 would have made news, especially in those conditions regardless of the "tier" of the college.

Who the hell knows the real story? But if this kid has a chip on his shoulder and the ability he clams to have, then great. We only really need it for a few games. I'd love for him to prove himself and cement himself as a legit #2 for next season. But I'll believe when I see.

Count Steeler
01-02-2015, 02:32 PM
What's the joke I am missing ?

You'll see. Just wait.

fansince'76
01-02-2015, 02:36 PM
You'll see. Just wait.

:iagree:

:chuckle:

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 02:39 PM
You can interpret this in all kinds of different ways. What coaches undermine their own player with negativity if it isn't true? A college coach wants more than anything for their players to do well and make their program look good. When a kid starts blaming everyone but himself, it's usually a bad sign. Do we really believe that he was a great kid yet there was some conspiracy against him at his college? For what possible reason? Did he seduce the head coach's daughter or something?

Plus his 40 time claim - in the rain even - does seem kind of suspicious. A 4.2 would have made news, especially in those conditions regardless of the "tier" of the college.

Who the hell knows the real story? But if this kid has a chip on his shoulder and the ability he clams to have, then great. We only really need it for a few games. I'd love for him to prove himself and cement himself as a legit #2 for next season. But I'll believe when I see.

I don't know about a 4.28 either. But a 4.46 is not bad either. As far as his claims, they're not unfounded. Several scouts told him after the fact that he was bad mouthed from WF. Now why ?...who knows. But remember, the last thing any young player wants is to be PROVEN a Liar. And it's kinda funny that after this very public outrage over hearing he was bad mouthed, and after he blamed the WF Coaching staff....that NO ONE....Not any other WF Coach, or any of his teammates, or the people who took care of the equipment, ect, ect ever came out, either publicly or secretly ever said Harris was a Liar, or was a Bad Locker room guy, whatever.

And that seems to me that only proves Harris account of things. Cause in this media age, if it were true in any way...someone would have tweeted something, Instgram something, ect. So I tend to believe him.

- - - Updated - - -

Fansince76......Thanks for the explanation sir.

Craic
01-02-2015, 03:12 PM
He just may be. After all, they took away his long run, and look at his average! :chuckle:

Moose
01-02-2015, 03:19 PM
This is definitely the time for any 'hidden' super star's to come out of the shadow. Wouldn't it be great if this team would end up with a surplus of great WR, RB, and/or CB's ?

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Who thought Parker would do what he did in 2005 when Bettis had all his Injuries that season ? So anything is possible folks.

86WARD
01-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Yeah. He could also wind up being Gary Russell.

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Yeah. He could also wind up being Gary Russell.

Was Gary Russell anywhere near the Physical player that Harris is ? No, not even close. Russell was Fat, and soft. Not anything that Josh is.

steelreserve
01-02-2015, 03:40 PM

You'll see. Just wait.

Man, you caught me on the one time when I don't have any new anti-Parker vitriol to spout. This must be how Ike Taylor feels when the opposing QB lobs one right to him for a sure pick-six, and it hits him right in the hands and straight into the turf. But it looks like expectations are so high that there's no way I could possibly come close without forcing it.

To clarify for the original poster: Parker was a real stick of poo and screwed up the entire offense for years, but people were fooled because he'd rush for 200 yards against the Browns and whoever else was 4-12, so his overall season stats looked like great fantasy football numbers. So if anyone is actually hoping for the next Willie Parker, I hope someone breaks into your house, takes a nasty dump in your toilet, then grabs you by the neck and dunks your head in the bowl until you pass out - which would actually be letting you off easy, because Parker sucks even worse than THAT. I hope that explains it.

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Man, you caught me on the one time when I don't have any new anti-Parker vitriol to spout. This must be how Ike Taylor feels when the opposing QB lobs one right to him for a sure pick-six, and it hits him right in the hands and straight into the turf. But it looks like expectations are so high that there's no way I could possibly come close without forcing it.

To clarify for the original poster: Parker was a real stick of poo and screwed up the entire offense for years, but people were fooled because he'd rush for 200 yards against the Browns and whoever else was 4-12, so his overall season stats looked like great fantasy football numbers. So if anyone is actually hoping for the next Willie Parker, I hope someone breaks into your house, takes a nasty dump in your toilet, then grabs you by the neck and dunks your head in the bowl until you pass out - which would actually be letting you off easy, because Parker sucks even worse than THAT. I hope that explains it.

Just for your information...the 2005 Seattle Seahawks were the NFL # 1 Rush Defense...and it wasn't close. And Bettis did SQUAT against them. Tell me, how did Willie Parker do ? Let me help you out...if NOT for Parker....we would have one LESS Super Bowl title. Oh and BTW...that same Super Bowl...what current Steeler CB had the CLUTCH Interception ?...( LOL )

fansince'76
01-02-2015, 03:48 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 03:51 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, That doesn't qualify as attacking me personally 76 ?

HollywoodSteel
01-02-2015, 04:10 PM
So, That doesn't qualify as attacking me personally 76 ?

SR said "if" someone hopes for X, X being something horrifically bad in his mind, then he wishes that person ill. So really he doesn't mean it as a personal attack since you can't possibly know what you're really hoping for, because if you did, you sir would be worse than Hitler.

At least that's the way I believe SR looks at it. It isn't personal from his point of view because you aren't to blame for what you just don't understand.

That's the best I can do. ;)

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 04:12 PM
SR said "if" someone hopes for X, X being something horrifically bad in his mind, then he wishes that person ill. So really he doesn't mean it as a personal attack since you can't possibly know what you're really hoping for, because if you did, you sir would be worse than Hitler.

At least that's the way I believe SR looks at it. It isn't personal from his point of view because you aren't to blame for what you just don't understand.

That's the best I can do. ;)

I know. I was just kinda being sarcastic. :dance: It's all good.

smokin3000gt
01-02-2015, 04:50 PM

Just for your information...the 2005 Seattle Seahawks were the NFL # 1 Rush Defense...and it wasn't close. And Bettis did SQUAT against them. Tell me, how did Willie Parker do ? Let me help you out...if NOT for Parker....we would have one LESS Super Bowl title. Oh and BTW...that same Super Bowl...what current Steeler CB had the CLUTCH Interception ?...( LOL )

:pop2:

Psycho Ward 86
01-02-2015, 05:19 PM

this literally never gets old lol

GBMelBlount
01-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Willie Parker was faster than a slingshotted shit stick.

KeiselPower99
01-02-2015, 05:55 PM
All I want is Harris to be Issac Redman, a servicable guy replacing the top guy. Nothing more.

86WARD
01-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Was Gary Russell anywhere near the Physical player that Harris is ? No, not even close. Russell was Fat, and soft. Not anything that Josh is.

Don't act like you're an expert on Josh Harris...lol. No one is...no one has seen him play at the NFL level. Russell was actually similar in size to both Harris and Parker. Point is...you don't know what Harris is. No one does. Could be Parker, could be Russell.

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Don't act like you're an expert on Josh Harris...lol. No one is...no one has seen him play at the NFL level. Russell was actually similar in size to both Harris and Parker. Point is...you don't know what Harris is. No one does. Could be Parker, could be Russell.

In actual on the field play, you're right, I don't know what Harris will bring. But sir please don't tell me that Gary Russell was simular in any way to Harris. Russell was a 5ft, 10 229lb RB who at BEST ran a 4.77 forty at his combine, and was woefully sjpw and unexplosive in his drills. And at 229lbs, Russell only managed to pump up 9 Reps on the Bench press....9. Hell at 5ft, 10 and 206lbs, Harris pumped up 28 Reps, and had very explosive drill times, and a great 40 yard dash time. You are really gonna sit there and try to say that these two RB's compare Athletic wise ?

That is the same thing as saying as Quarterback " SKILL " wise that " Bubby Brister " compares to " Ben!!

86WARD
01-02-2015, 09:43 PM
You still don't get it do you...

Stick any fucking bum name you want in there...Russell, Abercrombie, Worley, any piece of garbage the Steelers have had back there running the ball. the guy could be the next one of those. Get it now? He could wind up being a "surprise" like Willie Parker...or he could wind up being a "bum" like Gary Russell...need I spell it out anymore for you? Get it now???

BTW - I never compared the two the way you'd like to think I did...again, another example of your imagination running wild.

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
You're right, Harris could be a Bust out there. But he also has the skills to be a very good RB as well. I just don't see how you can automatically assume he will Bust out in Pass Blocking...cause by all the reports by Pro scouts....Harris was regarded as a good pass Blocker. Also, the Bengals rookie RB sensation " Hill : was written to be a bad pass blocker.....and yet the Bengals beat the Ravens twice...and only sacked Dalton a grand total of.....ONE time.

Count Steeler
01-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Josh Harris = unknown. Unknown pass blocking, unknown runner, unknown catching out of the backfield.

Le'veon Bell = known. Known to be a good pass blocker. Known to be a good runner. Known to be a good receiver out of the backfield.

Variables = stubbornness of our OC and HC. Will they utilize and adjust to the game environment, vis a vis the weather, the attack of the Ravens front 7. Will they adjust if Harris and Archer bust?

I am a Steeler fan and I want them and expect them to win tomorrow night. I am also an intelligent human being and I understand the variables and the unknowns that can thwart my enjoyment of tomorrow's night game. When will I be comfortable? At about 11:30pm Saturday night (assuming the game is over).

one side only
01-02-2015, 10:00 PM
FWIW, many of the local guys covering the Steelers have written about how highly the Steeler players and coaches think of Harris. I think the show of confidence will be reflected in the offensive game plan, which will look remarkably similar to the plan used in recent weeks, as opposed to the crazy notions put forth here, starting with that Football Gameplan video. Todd Haley isn't going to reinvent the offense; Josh Harris is going to be asked to do similar things as Le'Veon Bell.

Count Steeler
01-02-2015, 10:07 PM
FWIW, many of the local guys covering the Steelers have written about how highly the Steeler players and coaches think of Harris. I think the show of confidence will be reflected in the offensive game plan, which will look remarkably similar to the plan used in recent weeks, as opposed to the crazy notions put forth here, starting with that Football Gameplan video. Todd Haley isn't going to reinvent the offense; Josh Harris is going to be asked to do similar things as Le'Veon Bell.

I am encouraged that our O is starting to get a swagger. Kind of mindset that we are confident in our abilities and we will move the ball on you. What lingers is that possibility of Haley going into his Browns meltdown mode and call 12 or 13 running plays in a row.

tube517
01-02-2015, 10:08 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/49251806.jpg

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 10:11 PM

Oh they will do things a bit differently. I mean Harris is more of a direct one cut RB. As where Bell is a wait and see where his Blocks develop type of runner. That's probably why Bell has had bad games against Baltimore, and other teams like KC cause they are fast aggressive defenses that are tailor made to stop Bell's style. That is why I said with no game film on Harris, or previous games against him...Harris's running style is one that actually might be one that gives the Ravens more trouble then Bell's running style. But we shall see tomorrow won't we. ?

86WARD
01-02-2015, 10:14 PM
You're right, Harris could be a Bust out there. But he also has the skills to be a very good RB as well. I just don't see how you can automatically assume he will Bust out in Pass Blocking...cause by all the reports by Pro scouts....Harris was regarded as a good pass Blocker. Also, the Bengals rookie RB sensation " Hill : was written to be a bad pass blocker.....and yet the Bengals beat the Ravens twice...and only sacked Dalton a grand total of.....ONE time.

WHEN did I say he would bust out as a blocker? I said he can't be depended on because he lacks experience and the Steelers should have a plan in place. He's a rookie RB with ZERO game experience...it's kinda fair that it would be a concern. I get that your overly optimistic, but the reality is Harris is an unknown and if there aren't plans in place, Terrell Suggs is gonna run wild...like he usually does. It's fair that it's a concern.

one side only
01-02-2015, 10:14 PM
A 12 play drive on the ground would be sweet. Take 8 minutes off the clock by ramming the ball down their throats. Georgia Counter!

86WARD
01-02-2015, 10:16 PM
A 12 play drive on the ground would be sweet. Take 8 minutes off the clock by ramming the ball down their throats. Georgia Counter!

Yes Please!

GBMelBlount
01-02-2015, 10:17 PM
I am encouraged that our O is starting to get a swagger.

Kind of mindset that we are confident in our abilities and we will move the ball on you.

What lingers is that possibility of Haley going into his Browns meltdown mode and call 12 or 13 running plays in a row.

I agree.

Still, it seems to me that we usually need to get the passing game going before the running game really gets going.

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 08:48 AM

Thats some strong stuff man . Give me two shots of that .

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Harris did explode through the hole man . He has got something to show .I'm just thankin my God it ain't my job to stop him .

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 09:14 AM
I'm with Tomlinism on this here shot .Beat em out of the way and prepare. Prepare is the key .

GoSlash27
01-03-2015, 09:52 AM
All I want is Harris to be Issac Redman, a servicable guy replacing the top guy. Nothing more.

Without the fumble-itis. I always loved his suddenness and glide (yeah, I went there) and I was sad to lose him.
That's all I really want for this game; a guy who can tote the rock in the mud without dropping it, find the crease, and pick up 3-4 yards per carry consistently.

AFA comparing him to Bell, no way we can do that. Nobody has enough game film of Harris and it's a moot point anyway; Bell is not available and Harris is.

Best,
-Slashy

PS I was never big on Fast Willie either. He was never consistent at moving the ball forward, and you can't sustain drives that way.

tube517
01-03-2015, 09:57 AM
For Josh Harris (or even B.Tate), my expectations are very little. I have learned to not expect much out of unknowns and then be pleasantly surprised if they contribute. Like Martavis, I wasn't expecting anything this year because he is a rookie. Also, Deebo, I thought would be for depth only. Anything they have contributed has been icing on the cake.

steel striker
01-03-2015, 10:14 AM
We just need a solid effort nothing special and, don't try to do too much. Ravens are good against the run everyone knows that but, if Josh can do some chip blocks help the o-line give Ben a chance to make some playing in the passing game. Which would open Heath against Mosely in the passing game which could be huge.

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Could you even picture us running the ball to the end of the earth ? I can . They have the MACHV paving the way .

thesteelerdealer
01-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Interesting stat I saw. This season, of the 29 sacks from the Ravens " Suggs & Dumervil "....only 12 came on the road. And 6 of those 12 came in the game at Miami...which has one of the worst O-Lines in the league...surrending over 50 sacks, and the only QB to be sacked more then Tannehill was the rookie Blake Borttles. So not counting that...Dumerville & Suggs had 6 total road sacks this season in the other 7 road games. And the Ravens " Pass pressure and Hurries dropped over 60 % on the road. Gee, I don't know but....color me NOT Impressed.

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 10:43 AM
They stand in our way and they are who we have to beat up to proceed if you will.

GoSlash27
01-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Interesting stat I saw. This season, of the 29 sacks from the Ravens " Suggs & Dumervil "....only 12 came on the road. And 6 of those 12 came in the game at Miami...which has one of the worst O-Lines in the league...surrending over 50 sacks, and the only QB to be sacked more then Tannehill was the rookie Blake Borttles. So not counting that...Dumerville & Suggs had 6 total road sacks this season in the other 7 road games. And the Ravens " Pass pressure and Hurries dropped over 60 % on the road. Gee, I don't know but....color me NOT Impressed.

Counterpoint: The Ravens have sacked Ben 5 times this year. Twice in week 2 and 3 times in week 9. They're as real as they need to be.
More importantly, they've held us to 77 yards rushing per game.

thesteelerdealer
01-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Counterpoint: The Ravens have sacked Ben 5 times this year. Twice in week 2 and 3 times in week 9. They're as real as they need to be.
More importantly, they've held us to 77 yards rushing per game.

Your numbers are scewed. In the first game, that we lost, we rushed well for 99 yards on 18 carries, well over 5.5 YPC. But as stated we still lost. And the Sacks on Ben had ZERO to do with it. In the second game, where we blew Baltimore out, now in that game we didn't run for squat, but yet still won, and won easily. The difference was us getting 4 Sacks, and constant hurries on Flacco...NOT the little 3 sacks on Ben.

GoSlash27
01-03-2015, 12:02 PM
Your numbers are scewed.
No they're not. 99 yards in the first game and 55 yards in the second. That's 77 yards per game. 2 sacks in the first game, 3 sacks in the second. That's 5.
The *numbers* are what they are.

As for the rest of it, you're arguing off on a tangent. You attempted to use a stat to argue that B-more's front "isn't impressive", and I provided a counterpoint to it that they looked plenty capable the last couple times we played them.
"Stats" are for people who don't watch football games. We watch the Ravens play the Steelers twice a year every year. We don't need stats to tell us what they're good or not good at.
They are "impressive" enough to not be overlooked, and that's all that matters.

Hawkman
01-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Your numbers are scewed. In the first game, that we lost, we rushed well for 99 yards on 18 carries, well over 5.5 YPC. But as stated we still lost. And the Sacks on Ben had ZERO to do with it. In the second game, where we blew Baltimore out, now in that game we didn't run for squat, but yet still won, and won easily. The difference was us getting 4 Sacks, and constant hurries on Flacco...NOT the little 3 sacks on Ben.

Does every thread for you have to be an argument that you have to win?! I'm sure you'll have to argue with that.

thesteelerdealer
01-03-2015, 12:15 PM
No they're not. 99 yards in the first game and 55 yards in the second. That's 77 yards per game. 2 sacks in the first game, 3 sacks in the second. That's 5.

As for the rest of it, you're arguing off on a tangent. You attempted to use a stat to argue that B-more's front "isn't impressive", and I provided a counterpoint to it that they looked plenty capable the last couple times we played them.
"Stats" are for people who don't watch football games. We watch the Ravens play the Steelers twice a year every year. We don't need stats to tell us what they're good or not good at.

I am not over-looking them. In fact I was the first person here who wanted to avoid them if possible. Baltimore is a very good team when at full strength, and are clicking on all cylinders. But right now they are not. And even though countless wanna harken on Bell being out, he is really our only injured player. As where Baltimore has a slew of Injuries to valuable players as well. So I am not over-looking them. And I know that MOST of the game between us have been close. And tonights rain could indeed make this game close. I just think that Dumberville and T-Thuggs will have little to do with the outcome. And the numbers prove that out.

Moose
01-03-2015, 12:17 PM
All I want is for Harris (when called upon) to hold on to the damn ball and run a bunch of yards either north or south ! HOLD on to the ball being a main factor.

GoSlash27
01-03-2015, 12:18 PM
I am not over-looking them. In fact I was the first person here who wanted to avoid them if possible. Baltimore is a very good team when at full strength, and are clicking on all cylinders. But right now they are not. And even though countless wanna harken on Bell being out, he is really our only injured player. As where Baltimore has a slew of Injuries to valuable players as well. So I am not over-looking them. And I know that MOST of the game between us have been close. And tonights rain could indeed make this game close. I just think that Dumberville and T-Thuggs will have little to do with the outcome. And the numbers prove that out.

I'm with you on most of this, but the numbers don't "prove" anything. The only numbers that provide "proof" will be on the scoreboard at the end of the game.

stillers4me
01-03-2015, 12:20 PM
http://silverhawkarmy.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/banhammer_forecast.gif

thesteelerdealer
01-03-2015, 12:20 PM
All I want is for Harris (when called upon) to hold on to the damn ball and run a bunch of yards either north or south ! HOLD on to the ball being a main factor.

Yes. That always is a nice thing for any RB ( LOL ) But seriously you are correct. Both Harris and Archer have to try and not do too much on any one play, and lose sight on concentrating on double-securing the ball in that wet weather cause I'm sure the Baltimore defenders will be looking to strip it away from them.

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 12:31 PM
You better not ban me .

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Without the fumble-itis. I always loved his suddenness and glide (yeah, I went there) and I was sad to lose him.
That's all I really want for this game; a guy who can tote the rock in the mud without dropping it, find the crease, and pick up 3-4 yards per carry consistently.

AFA comparing him to Bell, no way we can do that. Nobody has enough game film of Harris and it's a moot point anyway; Bell is not available and Harris is.

Best,
-Slashy

PS I was never big on Fast Willie either. He was never consistent at moving the ball forward, and you can't sustain drives that way.

Is it moot or mute ? Never really thought about it .Is not it the same meaning. Now tou really got me messed up .

Craic
01-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Is it moot or mute ? Never really thought about it .Is not it the same meaning. Now tou really got me messed up .

Mute = Not able to speak
Moot = subject to debate, contentious and probably unsolvable, thus, no reason to discuss it.

How do I know? It's been a while, but let me get my badge out and shine it up . . .

Here ya go!

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/a/ab/GrammarPoliceLogo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110204165556

(Although your question was actually one of semantics, not grammar).

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Mute = Not able to speak
Moot = subject to debate, contentious and probably unsolvable, thus, no reason to discuss it.

How do I know? It's been a while, but let me get my badge out and shine it up . . .

Here ya go!

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/a/ab/GrammarPoliceLogo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110204165556

You got me on the run now ? Now i'm a fugitive from justice.

fansince'76
01-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Mute = Not able to speak

Here ya go!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/40/792981-sc002ca2f4.jpg

tube517
01-03-2015, 01:28 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/40/792981-sc002ca2f4.jpg

http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/300/junior_foghorn.jpg

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 01:34 PM
The man popped through the middle went a little to the right ,All for nothin .

86WARD
01-03-2015, 02:02 PM

That's what he does...lol.

86WARD
01-03-2015, 02:02 PM
The man popped through the middle went a little to the right ,All for nothin .

Was an encouraging and pretty site though...

GoSlash27
01-03-2015, 02:20 PM
That's the second time I saw him do that. The first was in the preseason against Carolina.
http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Steelers-vs-Panthers-Josh-Harris-31-yd-run/b717f684-ac21-40db-9d9a-18ee70663062

There's also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo7Df2HuY9U

So he's definitely not joking about his speed.
What strikes me isn't how fast he runs, but how rapidly he cuts and accelerates. If he gets a gap, he's going to be awfully hard to stop.

I know I just said that comparisons between Bell and Harris are moot, but I would like to point out one major difference between their styles:

Bell is very patient in letting the play develop and then building speed in the hole.
Harris is the polar opposite. He's already going full speed by the time he gets to the hole, expecting it to be there.
I may be a little pessimistic here, but I don't think his speed and cuts will pan out on a sloppy field.
I think Johnson may wind up being our best back in this game.

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 05:40 PM
I am encouraged that our O is starting to get a swagger. Kind of mindset that we are confident in our abilities and we will move the ball on you. What lingers is that possibility of Haley going into his Browns meltdown mode and call 12 or 13 running plays in a row.

You never did understand the MACHV concept could ya ? But i love ya till the end of the earth .

Count Steeler
01-03-2015, 05:41 PM
You never did understand the MACHV concept could ya ? But i love ya till the end of the earth .

Come on now. Don't do me like that. We ain't nothing if we don't have the MachV.

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 05:47 PM
folks are gonna know about the MACHV in just a little bit .

- - - Updated - - -

Come on now. Don't do me like that. We ain't nothing if we don't have the MachV.

Just old fashion ribbin

Count Steeler
01-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Just old fashion ribbin

Serve me some sauce with those ribs. :chuckle:

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 05:55 PM
For some serious real let us just watch the MACHV plow this raven team into a dish they never tasted

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Serve me some sauce with those ribs. :chuckle:

Would you prefer spicy or our special raven sauce

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 06:10 PM
scream love man .

Count Steeler
01-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Would you prefer spicy or our special raven sauce

Tonight I'll take the spicy Raven sauce, specialty of the night. Especially when they get ground up by the MachV.

GBMelBlount
01-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Tonight I'll take the spicy Raven sauce, specialty of the night. Especially when they get ground up by the MachV.

:applaudit:

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 06:22 PM

got to love you. don't how not to .

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 06:33 PM

ok the machv

Count Steeler
01-03-2015, 06:35 PM

Love you cold-hard-steel. Here we go Steelers!!!!!!! MachV going to get us 7.

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 06:37 PM
i don't know how to post that up but fansince has the knowhow

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Lets get the ship in the water.

cold-hard-steel
01-03-2015, 07:04 PM
come on fansince you forgot about racer x ?

Count Steeler
01-03-2015, 07:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6d6YT5CAAI7Lid.jpg