PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Fox story on James Harrison

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Good read fans.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12109597/james-harrison-was-there-steelers-called

crcsnail
01-02-2015, 01:25 PM
It was a good read. Thx for posting.

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 01:29 PM
It was a good read. Thx for posting.

Yeah. It took the older Vets like Bret and Ike to realize...Hey Coach, we need Deebo back. And James has clearly had a positive effect in the Locker room and with Rookies as he has had on the field. And we will need him to be very visible tomorrow night. Hopefully...if Harrison has a little what Ben did last week....Harrison WON'T exit the field to do his
" Business ".....Hopefully he will just take a " POOP " on Flacco's Head!!

Craic
01-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Good article. And the fact he's feeling so good right now seems to be giving him second thoughts about retiring. I'd definitely bring him back another season or two.

tube517
01-02-2015, 02:19 PM
"Nah, we don't need you," Taylor replied, goading his good friend. "We won the game anyway."

"F--- you," Harrison said and hung up.

:rofl2:

GoSlash27
01-03-2015, 03:09 PM
:D

For real, I love that Deebo was able to answer the bell and do everything he's done for us.
But I also don't want to see him hang on past where he's the alpha dog.
He stepped in, saved the season, and got our OLBs on the right track.
So sadly, I'm totally cool with him retiring for good after this season. He *could* still play, but he doesn't need to. Time for the kids to take over.

GBMelBlount
01-03-2015, 03:18 PM
"To be honest with you, I wouldn't have come back if it wasn't for Keisel, Ike and [safety] Troy [Polamalu]," Harrison said. "That's like my extended family. Those are my brothers. So I felt an obligation to come back. When they wanted me to come back, I didn't want to let them down. I didn't want to let the team down.

"So if your brother asks you to do something, and you have the ability to do it, then you're going to try to do it. That's what it really came down to."

Amen.

stillers4me
01-03-2015, 03:22 PM
I simply love this man.

Steelman
01-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Ashley Fox actually wrote a half-decent article!

James Harrison is the freaking man. Proud he's a Steeler.