PDA

View Full Version : ANTONIO BROWN: Ready For The Ravens

GutterflowerSteel
01-02-2015, 08:33 AM
The Steelers’ fifth-year receiver had a season for the ages, but it will amount to little if he doesn’t help Pittsburgh get past its old nemesis in the wild-card round. A Killer B opens up about preparation, playing big, and facing Baltimore

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/02/antonio-brown-steelers-ravens-wild-card-playoff-game/

"VRENTAS: Who do you think is the best receiver in the game right now?

BROWN: I think you’re on the phone with him."

:tt02:

steelpride12
01-02-2015, 08:39 AM
I love his attitude. He is confident, but not conceded. Brown is the best WR in the game right now and it starts off the field with preparation, practice, and the weight room.

He will be ready Saturday and you know he is going to come up with a big catch, TD, return, or something because that's what an all-star does each and every night.

He know's this injured Ravens secondary well racking up 144 yards receiving against them in the regular season and you know Ben will have his eye on him all night Saturday.

GutterflowerSteel
01-02-2015, 08:43 AM
I love his focus, his preparation, and work ethic - it all goes hand in hand. He's an exciting player to watch every time he touches the ball, as is Le'Veon Bell. AB will step up big, I know it. Here's to a big Steelers WIN and NO INJURIES :tt02: