PDA

View Full Version : The Book of " Ezekiel "

thesteelerdealer
01-01-2015, 11:49 PM
As in..." Ezekiel Elliott " I mean if the Steelers wanna try and find a RB to pair with Bell....look no further then this " Religious " ICON!! And who here CALLED Ohio State over Alabama ???..Hmmm. And who here said I was Nuts ? Anyways, regardless, Ezekiel Elliott is a Monster. His last 40 carries he has 450 yards rushing....450 people. Against some of the best college defensive players in College football.

So remember Ezekiel Elliott when it comes to Pittsburgh drafting a Back-up RB!

ROOOOLLLLL TIDE....NOT!!!

NCSteeler
01-01-2015, 11:59 PM
We have a lot higher priorities then drafting a backup running back in the first or second round. Seriously

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thesteelerdealer
01-02-2015, 12:03 AM
We have a lot higher priorities then drafting a backup running back in the first or second round. Seriously

IF he comes out...and that's a huge if...Ezekiel is not rated above a 4th or 5th rounder. So Hell yeah I would take him there.

stillers4me
01-02-2015, 05:50 AM

You are absolutely right! We need another backup Quarterback to assist Jones with his clipboard first.

I keed....I keed..........

cold-hard-steel
01-02-2015, 06:09 AM

I have to agree, cbs baby .

cold-hard-steel
01-02-2015, 06:15 AM
You are absolutely right! We need another backup Quarterback to assist Jones with his clipboard first.

I keed....I keed..........

i do have to interject and tell you , you are awnry and bad .