PDA

View Full Version : Enough..On to the pre-week Baltimore talk

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 01:10 AM
Okay, we can all agree or disagree on the hit on Bell. But it won't change anything. So I say lets talk Ratbird preparation. So, what things about the Ratbirds are you most concerned with ?

Is it their playoff experience ? Their pass rushing ability ? Their almost impossible to run against defense ?...what ? And what steps do we need to address to attack them ? Lets talk some 1st round playoff shall we ?

Lady Steel
12-29-2014, 01:39 AM
The Baltimore Ravens should fear us. We are the 2014 AFC North Champions of the Universe. They should be scared and quaking in their boots that James Harrison will put Flacco on his backo.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10405233_10204523211193196_6945462947021164562_n.j pg?oh=97ac4b94149c31b2a7fb68dd2e6bf7d5&oe=54FB2120&__gda__=1429014879_d99eabd1918cfe7cf21650abd30f51a d

I believe!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/079/272/56753897_display_image.jpg?1310083231

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 02:02 AM
Right Lady. I'm sure that is what EVERY teams fans said a few years ago when Baltimore...A 6th seed said as Baltimore whisked through the playoffs on their way to the Super Bowl title...( Please ) Baltimore was our divisions best defensive team, and had the best point differential. That wasn't by accident sweetie. Yes I am confident, but I am also aware that the Ravens have experience and talent out there. And you'd better HOPE that Pittsburgh doesn't take them lightly.

Iron Steeler
12-29-2014, 06:11 AM
Line em up , knock em down . Doesn't matter who is out opponent from here on out that should be our menalitu!
we shouldn't fear anyone ! Respect them yes! But respectfully kick there ass on the football field !

lets go steelers!

Moose
12-29-2014, 06:43 AM
Don't forget we also did a SB when we were seeded 6th. It's awfully hard, but possible. Okay, now to what to fear the most with the rat's--- it's a DIVISION GAME, a PLAY OFF game. That's pretty much it in my book. From here on out every game is going to be tough. No gimmee's at this stage. 60 minutes of knock your ass out football. ( at least we don't have to worry about the so called easy teams, i.e. Bucs, Jet's, etc).

Butch
12-29-2014, 07:08 AM
The Baltimore Ravens should fear us. We are the 2014 AFC North Champions of the Universe. They should be scared and quaking in their boots that James Harrison will put Flacco on his backo.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10405233_10204523211193196_6945462947021164562_n.j pg?oh=97ac4b94149c31b2a7fb68dd2e6bf7d5&oe=54FB2120&__gda__=1429014879_d99eabd1918cfe7cf21650abd30f51a d

I believe!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/079/272/56753897_display_image.jpg?1310083231

This is how Steeler Nation Rolls!!! Excellent response...nuff said

steelerdude15
12-29-2014, 07:19 AM
When the Ravens won the Super Bowl a couple of years ago, they we're not the sixth seed. They won the AFC North division with a 10-6 record and were the fourth seed in the playoffs.

Crow-Magnon
12-29-2014, 07:55 AM
You know, I think the old thought of its hard to go to and win the SB as a 5th and 6th seed is overrated. Maybe in year's past, but not in the past 10 years or so.

one side only
12-29-2014, 08:06 AM
Likewise, earning the #1 seed is no guarantee of getting to the Super Bowl. #1 vs. #1 has only happened 10 times.

fansince'76
12-29-2014, 08:12 AM
When the Ravens won the Super Bowl a couple of years ago, they we're not the sixth seed. They won the AFC North division with a 10-6 record and were the fourth seed in the playoffs.

C'mon now, don't inject facts into this. :coffee:

one side only
12-29-2014, 08:25 AM
Back to the subject of the thread . . . the Steelers can win without Bell. Here are his numbers from the two regular season meetings:
In Week 2 at Baltimore: 11 rushes for 59 yards and five receptions for 48 yards
In Week 9 in Pittsburgh: 10 rushes for 20 yards and five receptions for 38 yards and a touchdown.

Ravens are 4th against the run, 24th against the pass. Ben had great success against the Ravens secondary, and should again.

If Haley can figure out a way for Will Johnson / Josh Harris / Dri Archer to replicate Bell's production, the Steelers should win.

Crow-Magnon
12-29-2014, 08:30 AM
My question is, does losing Bell as a blocking back hurt more?

fansince'76
12-29-2014, 08:35 AM

Against the Ravens, arguably, yes. Like I said last night, and I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad Spaeth is back.

Steelman
12-29-2014, 08:37 AM

Not sure if you saw Dri Archer's "block" after Bell went out, but the short answer is a resounding yes. Bell is a phenomenal pass blocker and has emerged as a receiving threat from the backfield. If you forget the rushing, just those two things are hard to replace. I have faith in Harris being able to tote the rock, but we will most likely be keeping Heath or Spaeth in to block more against the pass rush. Fortunately the OL has been playing well above average lately so I believe Ben will have a good passing day against a mediocre secondary.

one side only
12-29-2014, 08:39 AM

Definitely hurts. Will Johnson is a pretty good blocker though. Trouble is, if he is the only back in a formation, Ravens will know a pass play is coming.

I think we'll see the Steelers throw out the of the three TE formation some, even if Michael Palmer is still hurt and Mike Adams has to be the third TE.

I also think we'll see designed roll outs for Roethlisberger as a way to combat the pass rush.

Don't want to minimize Bell's absence, if it comes to that, but I think the Steelers offense is prolific enough to out score the Ravens.

tube517
12-29-2014, 08:48 AM

Yep. Dri Archer is 2'3" and 48 lbs. I don't know what J. Harris brings to the table as a blocker

HollywoodSteel
12-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Bell is a lot more than his numbers. Not only is it his blocking, but his presence on the field ALLOWS Ben to do anything. The games where he has low numbers are game when the opposing D loads the box to stop him, which is fine. That's when Ben can rip them apart. Without Bell on the field we become the old steelers where we try to run with guys like Redman and Ben is constantly facing third and long when they know he has to pass.

Bell is WAY more important to this offense than his stats.

Crow-Magnon
12-29-2014, 09:07 AM
"Mediocre secondary."

Sad to say, that may be a compliment.

fansince'76
12-29-2014, 09:41 AM
"Mediocre secondary."

Sad to say, that may be a compliment.

Ours is no great shakes, either.

Texasteel
12-29-2014, 09:57 AM
My biggest concern is becoming a one dimensional team again. The Ravens can be very tough when they don't have to worry about the run. Then all they think about is hurting Ben when they get the chance. A few of them have shown in the past that they are not above taking cheap shots, particularly on Ben. We have to find a way to generate a running game, or successfully show a short passing game that will get the ball out of Bens hands quickly. I am very optimistic, but also a bit guarded about this game with the possibility of Bell not playing, or at lease not playing at more than 90%.

I guest it is what it is, and move on, or stay home, I will not be disappointed with the season.

Lady Steel
12-29-2014, 10:03 AM
http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/61915-merged-ravens-will-face-pittsburgh/

http://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?125021-It-s-about-time-the-Ravens-beat-these-f*-ers-in-the-playoffs

http://bal.scout.com/forums/1666-ybr/13516233-baltimore-at-pittsburgh-playoffs?s=118

http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/15520-saturday-night-815/

Steelman
12-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Some of those posts are hilarious!

This guy, though, has no clue what he's talking about:

The Steelers have good backups behind Bell. So if he can't go, or is less than 100%, it won't make a great difference.

http://bal.scout.com/forums/1666-ybr/13516233-baltimore-at-pittsburgh-playoffs?s=118&page=2

Psycho Ward 86
12-29-2014, 10:21 AM
Some of those posts are hilarious!

This guy, though, has no clue what he's talking about:

http://bal.scout.com/forums/1666-ybr/13516233-baltimore-at-pittsburgh-playoffs?s=118&page=2

lol i hope the ravens coaching staff feels the same way

polamalubeast
12-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Bell is a lot more than his numbers. Not only is it his blocking, but his presence on the field ALLOWS Ben to do anything. The games where he has low numbers are game when the opposing D loads the box to stop him, which is fine. That's when Ben can rip them apart. Without Bell on the field we become the old steelers where we try to run with guys like Redman and Ben is constantly facing third and long when they know he has to pass.

Bell is WAY more important to this offense than his stats.

100% agree

vader29
12-29-2014, 10:28 AM

Boh
12-29-2014, 10:34 AM
lmao

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 10:47 AM

That is why I really suspect Wil Johnson will see a lot more of the field against Baltimore then anyone else. He is no Le'veon Bell. But Johnson has shown some nice hands when going out of the backfield, and he is probably our best remaining Pass Blocker for Ben on obvious passing downs. So Johnson in the end could be very key for us in winning against Baltimore Saturday night.

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 10:53 AM
My biggest concern is becoming a one dimensional team again. The Ravens can be very tough when they don't have to worry about the run. Then all they think about is hurting Ben when they get the chance. A few of them have shown in the past that they are not above taking cheap shots, particularly on Ben. We have to find a way to generate a running game, or successfully show a short passing game that will get the ball out of Bens hands quickly. I am very optimistic, but also a bit guarded about this game with the possibility of Bell not playing, or at lease not playing at more than 90%.

I guest it is what it is, and move on, or stay home, I will not be disappointed with the season.

I see your point. But remember, neither the Colts or Chargers have any rushing attack either, and they both beat Baltimore. So it's possible. Besides, sometimes when you have a first time player starting at a position...like Harris, sometimes that player can surprise a team ( Ravens )..and do better then your normal starter ( Bell )...cause the Ravens will have zero game film on Harris, or have played against Harris. So I am sad we likely won't have Bell. But I don't think we should go totally off the edge and say we now have NO Running game whatsoever against Baltimore.

Craic
12-29-2014, 11:16 AM

No. Losing him as an outlet hurts the most, I believe. Sure, losing him as a blocker is bad. But push come to shove, we can put Spaeth or Johnson back there and get enough of an effort to be in the ballpark. Knowing that you have to account for him as an outlet, or you just may give up a 40 yard play every time is a bigger deal IMO.

Crow-Magnon
12-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Here's my take on the Ravens losses to the Colts and Chargers. The Ravens secondary has been in shambles most of the season. A patchwork quilt of injured players and/or castoffs from other teams. Most of the season pressure on the QB has been from Dumervil and Suggs, so as to leave LB's available to drop back in coverage to help defend the pass. After the loss to the Chargers, where Rivers seemed to throw at will, Baltimore started rushing and blitzing more. After all, if the secondary can't defend the pass with LB help, you might as well attack the one player who throws the ball.

So while Ben is a great QB and Pittsburgh has some great receivers and a great TE, I think the primary focus will be stuffing the Steelers rushing attack and then rushing Roethlisberger. They cannot give him 5-7 seconds to find a receiver with that secondary or the score will be similar to the Ravens loss in Pittsburgh earlier this season.

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 11:34 AM
Here's my take on the Ravens losses to the Colts and Chargers. The Ravens secondary has been in shambles most of the season. A patchwork quilt of injured players and/or castoffs from other teams. Most of the season pressure on the QB has been from Dumervil and Suggs, so as to leave LB's available to drop back in coverage to help defend the pass. After the loss to the Chargers, where Rivers seemed to throw at will, Baltimore started rushing and blitzing more. After all, if the secondary can't defend the pass with LB help, you might as well attack the one player who throws the ball.

So while Ben is a great QB and Pittsburgh has some great receivers and a great TE, I think the primary focus will be stuffing the Steelers rushing attack and then rushing Roethlisberger. They cannot give him 5-7 seconds to find a receiver with that secondary or the score will be similar to the Ravens loss in Pittsburgh earlier this season.

The key won't be stopping Baltimore's pass rush. That will happen. Ben just needs to try and not do anything stupid once the rush is on him. Just take the sack if necessary, and move on to the next play. No, the KEY to this game against Flacco is the key to every game against Flacco, and that is " PRESSURE " In the first game, we not only did not sack Flacco, but didn't get any real pass pressure on him, and what happened ?...we lost.

But in game 2, we had 4 sacks on him and a lot of pressure, and he folded like a cheap suit. And I'm not certain on this but I think Baltimore had to start 2 new rookies on their O-Line yesterday due to Injured regulars. One was Eugene Monroe, which is a huge loss if he doesn't play Saturday cause that's who would be blocking on James Harrison. And it's hard enough for Monroe to contain James Harrison, let alone a Raw rookie.

But that will be a Major key to this game, applying, and keep applying pressure on " Smokin Joe Flacco "

one side only
12-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Cut Justin Brown and sign Ray Rice.

Crow-Magnon
12-29-2014, 11:45 AM
Flacco would be better if he either left the pocket or stepped up under pressure. He stands too much in the pocket. For a mobile QB, he often isn't very "mobile." The Ravens should run a hurry-up offense more this game and Flacco should operate out of the shotgun more often on passing downs.

Merchant
12-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Cut Justin Brown and sign Ray Rice.

I think I would die from laughter if the Steelers sign Ray Rice specifically for the Baltimore game and he rips off a huge TD run.

Count Steeler
12-29-2014, 03:01 PM
Is Baron Batch in shape?

X-Terminator
12-29-2014, 03:10 PM
I think I would die from laughter if the Steelers sign Ray Rice specifically for the Baltimore game and he rips off a huge TD run.

That would be the highlight of my year. But alas, it won't happen.

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 03:16 PM

Not as funny as Suggs wearing a woman's Wig, and then grabbing Rice, slapping him back & forth while saying " How do you like it, how do you like it " :rofl2:

X-Terminator
12-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Not as funny as Suggs wearing a woman's Wig, and then grabbing Rice, slapping him back & forth while saying " How do you like it, how do you like it " :rofl2:

Yeah it would be funny...to a Ravens fan.

Psycho Ward 86
12-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Is Baron Batch in shape?

i think we need something more potent than a guy who's good at blocking, tearing his ACL, and painting.

on a serious note, if the FO at any point felt so desperate as to lull BB back into football, ill be pissed at the lack of preparedness in the event of Leveon's injury. which happened. hindsight is 20/20 i guess

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 03:55 PM
I say bring back " Dan Kreider "...and send his AZZ right at T-Suggs. Run his butt over just like Dan did to Ray Lewis back in the day!!

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 04:11 PM
With the Ravens likely starting James Hurst at LT this weekend, expect " James Harrison " to treat " Joey Boy Flacco " like this......

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/holy-shit-gifs-worlds-strongest-dance-move.gif

Boh
12-29-2014, 06:54 PM
"...word":bananalama:

smokin3000gt
12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
Back to the subject of the thread . . . the Steelers can win without Bell. Here are his numbers from the two regular season meetings:
In Week 2 at Baltimore: 11 rushes for 59 yards and five receptions for 48 yards
In Week 9 in Pittsburgh: 10 rushes for 20 yards and five receptions for 38 yards and a touchdown.

Ravens are 4th against the run, 24th against the pass. Ben had great success against the Ravens secondary, and should again.

If Haley can figure out a way for Will Johnson / Josh Harris / Dri Archer to replicate Bell's production, the Steelers should win.

We might not have had much luck running the ball in those two games but the threat was still there and they still had to play against it. Right now we are looking pretty one dimensional. Besides that Ben will sorely miss LVB getting open quickly or keeping pass rushers off of him. I haven't seen much of Johnson or Harris so I hope there is somewhere to go with him. Dri looks like a girlscout out there, I don't know how he made it into the NFL tbh. I think the chances of him replicating Bell is zero.

Boh
12-29-2014, 08:05 PM
bens gonna have a field day.

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 08:19 PM
We might not have had much luck running the ball in those two games but the threat was still there and they still had to play against it. Right now we are looking pretty one dimensional. Besides that Ben will sorely miss LVB getting open quickly or keeping pass rushers off of him. I haven't seen much of Johnson or Harris so I hope there is somewhere to go with him. Dri looks like a girlscout out there, I don't know how he made it into the NFL tbh. I think the chances of him replicating Bell is zero.

I understand your point on Bell being respected by Defenses even if his numbers aren't all that. But you have to understand that every player that is in the NFL has ability. If not they wouldn't be here. If Baltimore's Defense doesn't wanna acknowledge Harris, or play up to the LOS, then maybe Harris actually surprises Baltimore, and we end up running even better with Harris then with Bell ??? That is possible. Also remember, the steelers are 3-0 against Baltimore in their past playoff games right...how many of those did Bell play in ?...yeah I thought so. So having Bell in there healthy would be great. But not having him in there is hardly a done deal as it goes to a loss either.

smokin3000gt
12-29-2014, 08:37 PM
I understand your point on Bell being respected by Defenses even if his numbers aren't all that. But you have to understand that every player that is in the NFL has ability. If not they wouldn't be here. If Baltimore's Defense doesn't wanna acknowledge Harris, or play up to the LOS, then maybe Harris actually surprises Baltimore, and we end up running even better with Harris then with Bell ??? That is possible. Also remember, the steelers are 3-0 against Baltimore in their past playoff games right...how many of those did Bell play in ?...yeah I thought so. So having Bell in there healthy would be great. But not having him in there is hardly a done deal as it goes to a loss either.

you almost made it through an entire thought without being a dick hole. ah well, maybe next time.

Texasteel
12-29-2014, 08:37 PM

We still don't know what we have in Harris, although that run may have given us a glimpse. If he can break one or two good runs the Ravens will take note. Not key on him, but figure they have to play him. As far as his blocking, he has to be better than what we saw out of that midget.

thesteelerdealer
12-29-2014, 08:51 PM
you almost made it through an entire thought without being a dick hole. ah well, maybe next time.

I wasn't being a Asshole, just pointing out something that you should have noticed. Yes I will miss Bell this weekend, especially his Pass Receiving. But with that Raven Secondary, and with their O-Line maybe having to go with two rookies once again this weekend, well those are two areas we can exploit even without Bell.

Lady Steel
12-30-2014, 11:33 AM

:lol:

Steelman
12-30-2014, 11:35 AM

:lol:

Put Landry Jones out there for one snap and see if Archer can block Suggs. :chuckle:

Lady Steel
12-30-2014, 11:42 AM

:tt02:

thesteelerdealer
12-30-2014, 12:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1950556728/KEN_CH4_EDIT_normal.jpgKen Laird @Ken_Laird (https://twitter.com/Ken_Laird) · 54m (https://twitter.com/Ken_Laird/status/549983840119566336)54 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/Ken_Laird/status/549983840119566336)

The #Steelers (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash) are 9-0 in 3rd matchup of the year against a team: Oilers in 78, 79, & 89; Browns in 94 & 02; Bengals in 05; Ravens 01, 08, 10

Now is that " Good " Mojo or what ?

GoSlash27
12-30-2014, 01:55 PM
^ I was just about to post that same stat.
Crazy....

According to the press sheet, we are 0-1 against the Detroit Lions in the postseason. When did we play against them?? :huh:

one side only
12-30-2014, 02:05 PM
The Steelers lost to the Lions, 17-10, in the Playoff Bowl following the 1962 season. The Playoff Bowl was a game to determine third place in the league, in other words, a meaningless extra game.

- - - Updated - - -

Clete Blakeman is the referee for the game. He worked the Steelers - Falcons game this year, and the Ravens game at Cincinnati.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/officials/BlakCl0r.htm

thesteelerdealer
12-30-2014, 06:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/541073151115800576/LhDej9-V_normal.jpegJeff Zrebiec @jeffzrebiecsun (https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun) · 2h2 hours ago (https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun/status/550063627500548096)

Steve Smith said he expects "professional dislike" Saturday and "I hope to be right in the thick of it."

The thing that kinda scares me about the two " Smith's " ( Torry and Steve )...is how they always try, and have succeeded against us in the past.....on how they try to initiate contact with DB's down the field on long deep passes, and then whine their way to a PI Penalty from the Refs. I know Torry has had like 3 or 4 of those PI called on us for over 200 yards. And I know Steve Smith is gonna try his rough house tactics out there on our young DB's, trying to get in their heads. I just hope either Brice, or Blake don't back down, and put a lick or two on Stevie Boy!!

Steelman
12-30-2014, 10:02 PM
Blake Rake gonna shut 'em down! (I really dislike that nickname for some reason. :chuckle: )

thesteelerdealer
12-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Jeff Zrebiec @jeffzrebiecsun (https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun) · 14m14 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun/status/550361636629123072)

Four Ravens not practicing: TE Owen Daniels (rest), OT Eugene Monroe (foot), LB Arthur Brown (hamstring) and DT Timmy Jernigan (foot).

Boh
12-31-2014, 02:22 PM
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10891616_10153337851794239_815249892647062082_n.jp g?oh=a5d384135a416fae604d6a3bbeeadec6&oe=553C14E0

Dwinsgames
12-31-2014, 02:26 PM
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10891616_10153337851794239_815249892647062082_n.jp g?oh=a5d384135a416fae604d6a3bbeeadec6&oe=553C14E0

ohhhhhh noooooo'z

vader29
12-31-2014, 03:49 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2yx3ejq.jpg

Boh
12-31-2014, 03:51 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10897916_886684648032597_1100527191233885462_n.jpg ?oh=298ea698ed06a7ea0d79e09b98aa40cd&oe=5533D0F5&__gda__=1429015373_080b8df0aa41862cd7f07c651425137 3

GoSlash27
12-31-2014, 04:32 PM
*stats*

Means nothing, just like all the other stats being kicked around.
All that matters now is which team prepares and plays better in this one game.

nuttin' against you, tho' :alcohol:

smokin3000gt
12-31-2014, 04:32 PM

oh you prick...

:wink02:

Renegade
12-31-2014, 06:58 PM
bell might be able to play...

Crow-Magnon
12-31-2014, 08:00 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2yx3ejq.jpg

Which would you rather date your sister? :willy:

smokin3000gt
12-31-2014, 10:28 PM
the horse ofcourse

thesteelerdealer
01-01-2015, 12:53 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/490311097183141888/Ztz2JxJq_normal.jpegPete Gilbert @WBALPete (https://twitter.com/WBALPete) · 6h6 hours ago (https://twitter.com/WBALPete/status/550453190970589184)

Flacco on rah-rah leadership, "All that other stuff is just for show. 'Hey, look at me I'm a fiery leader.' I hate that. I don't like it."

And this ones for you Joe.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOuDjdN2csw

thesteelerdealer
01-01-2015, 02:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/546031715156639744/bbR3aCfY_normal.jpegMark Kaboly @MarkKaboly_Trib (https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib) · 27m27 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib/status/550750426182991872)

James Harrison sent home -- sick

Oh God Ben....what did you do!!

Lady Steel
01-01-2015, 02:58 PM

Oh, man, that's just wrong!

:rulez: :ban:

Just kiddin'. :lol: :hug:

fansince'76
01-01-2015, 03:02 PM

Another bandwagon puke...

tube517
01-01-2015, 05:09 PM

:broke: Get Marsha's picture off of here!!!

vader29
01-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Fixed. :heh:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2u5fb0j.jpg